Thread: 8/13/16 Pet Adoption at Pepper's

8/13/16 Pet Adoption at Pepper's

If you are looking to add another furry member to your family, please stop by Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons this Saturday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. So far, verified groups attending are SMAWL, Friends of Felines and Doodle Dawgs small dog rescue. There may be more.
    We started hosting monthly adoption events earlier this year and though I haven't kept a strict count, I think there have been about 20 cats and kittens adopted (six from last month!) and about 15 dogs.
    Hope to see you Saturday
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    if you are looking to add another furry member to your family, please stop by pepper's pet pantry in solomons this saturday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. So far, verified groups attending are smawl, friends of felines and doodle dawgs small dog rescue. There may be more.
    We started hosting monthly adoption events earlier this year and though i haven't kept a strict count, i think there have been about 20 cats and kittens adopted (six from last month!) and about 15 dogs.
    Hope to see you saturday
    bump

I am too scared to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    I am too scared to go.
    I don't think we had any dogs you would have wanted to take home. Maybe next time

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.