Good riddance to the little bastard

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.wsoctv.com/web/wsoc/news...eowner-in-union-county-deputies-say/427964629

Man wakes up at 4am to the sound of several someones breaking into his home. He runs them off, but they come back a few minutes later to retrieve a bookbag they'd left. Guy shoots one of the burglars on his porch.

His mama say he a good boy. Wants the homeowner punished (no word on why she didn't correct her spawn and punish him when he robbed people).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In a similar incident that happened in Florida recently, a relative of the B&E punk shot dead by the homeowner asserted that no way he should have been killed trying to steal from the home because "how else was he 'spozed to get money for school clothes and stuff?"

How else indeed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What burns my ass is this "mother" defending her little bastard and boo hooing that he was her everything. So where was she when her son was out running around at 4am breaking into houses? "Oh, he wasn't breaking into the home..." Yeah, then what the hell was he doing at the guy's house at 4am? Selling magazines?

I think she should be strapped to the chair and electrocuted to death.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It also pisses me off that this news source clearly identifies the home and the street so that this punk's gang buddies can come and terrorize him. That should be against the law and the "reporters" who do that should be imprisoned for life. Or strapped to the chair and electrocuted to death.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I sure hope I never piss you off.
I don't want to be strapped to a chair and electrocuted to death.

I did once, and she called me some really mean names and unfriended me on Facebook. I think the chair was next. Luckily I survived.................. barely.

I still love ya Vrai :huggy: