Whats for dinner tonight?

PJay

Last night was beer battered fish and chips.

Tonight: Grilled ham steaks, potato salad, green beans w/corn, and some yummy rolls from Publix bakery.

Chocolate cake for dessert....if not too stuffed!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We had Blaze pizza tonight. It's been rainy and cold, and pizza sounded like a winner.

luvmygdaughters

Thighs were great. Marinade 24 hours in brown sugar, pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce. Made a rub out of Old Bay, smoky paprika, garlic powder and curry powder. Rubbed them down with honey first then the rub, cooked on charcoal grill over indirect heat for about 15 - 20 minutes on each side (bone in). Smeared a little Sweet Baby Ray's on them, let them sit for about 10 minutes. Delish!!!!!

Roman

thighs were great. Marinade 24 hours in brown sugar, pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce. Made a rub out of old bay, smoky paprika, garlic powder and curry powder. Rubbed them down with honey first then the rub, cooked on charcoal grill over indirect heat for about 15 - 20 minutes on each side (bone in). Smeared a little sweet baby ray's on them, let them sit for about 10 minutes. Delish!!!!!
yum!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonight we're grilling chicken that's been soaking in bourbon teriyaki sauce, and we'll have it with local corn.

Wanted some egg foo young, so went to Hong Kong III by Food Lion. In the past they've been 'ok'. Tonight, omg awful. The fried rice just tasted weird, not like any I've had before. Not appealing. The egg foo young tasted ok, but the pork in it was like little pieces of rock.

Not going back there again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yesterday we did Needles Highway and stopped in Keystone for dinner. I had buffalo ribs, and they were delicious. Tender, flavorful, enormous. I stuffed myself and Monello still had to help me eat it all.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Tonight's dinner cooked in our al fresco kitchen. Marinated chicken with pappardelle, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms & pesto.

d1.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:drool: Recipe please?

It's a throw together.

Panfried marinated chicken breast tenders
Sauteed mushrooms and sundried tomatoes, then toss in jarred pesto
Cooked pasta, which gets tossed with the mushroom/pesto stuff
Throw the chicken on top and sprinkle with Parmesan

It was really good.