Stop White People

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training

The university’s residential assistant training schedule lists “#StopWhitePeople2016” on its roster, with the mission of giving RA’s an “overview of disabilities in Higher Education.”

The presenters of the course, Ciaran Slattery, Nicholas Pulakos, and Urenna Nwogwugwu, are all RAs at the state-funded college, which describes itself as New York’s highest-ranking public college. They state their purpose is to “help others take the next step in understanding diversity, privilege, and the society we function within,” presumably the “white” society they plan to "stop" at the event.

The three RAs claim they will give “#StopWhitePeople2K16” course attendees the “tools” to respond to “uneducated people” with “‘good’ arguments.” You know, the people who preach mutual respect, equality under God, and constitutional freedoms. Those people.

Hijinx

State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training

The university’s residential assistant training schedule lists “#StopWhitePeople2016” on its roster, with the mission of giving RA’s an “overview of disabilities in Higher Education.”

The presenters of the course, Ciaran Slattery, Nicholas Pulakos, and Urenna Nwogwugwu, are all RAs at the state-funded college, which describes itself as New York’s highest-ranking public college. They state their purpose is to “help others take the next step in understanding diversity, privilege, and the society we function within,” presumably the “white” society they plan to "stop" at the event.

The three RAs claim they will give “#StopWhitePeople2K16” course attendees the “tools” to respond to “uneducated people” with “‘good’ arguments.” You know, the people who preach mutual respect, equality under God, and constitutional freedoms. Those people.

I do not believe there is much difference between this and any other Diversity class.
Of Course I haven't seen the study material, but I have attended a diversity class for about 30 minutes before I got pissed off and walked out, bu mostly the Diversity classes are to stop white people and belittle and try to humiliate them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good grief. It is getting worse every day. Unbelievable. You know, if these students (I assume of the minority persuasion) were given a US history class, they would come to understand that it was the majority of white people that built this country, not slaves. Then a white president named Lincoln granted their freedom. Also, many immigrants were in the minority, treated poorly, but assimilated. The offended type cry babies really need to get a life, and not infringe on mine, or ours. Why can't they appreciate that they live in the most free and wonderful country in the World, and have privileges and resources available to them. Unbelievable.

Edit: All these offended people should start a new country somewhere called Newoffendedland.

Last edited: