Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 281

Thread: Rate The Last Film You Watched

  1. #21
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FireBrand's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hell's Half Acre
    Posts
    10,432
    'Office Space' 4 stars. Always end up laughing out loud.
    happier than a puppy with two weenies

  2. #22
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I watch those kind of movies all the time and sleep perfectly well. Even alone at home.
    Not me. When my ex-husband and I were married, he took me to see, against my better judgement...the Exorcist. I was pregnant with our first daughter and couldn't stay at home by myself for a week.

  3. #23
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,955
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Not me. When my ex-husband and I were married, he took me to see, against my better judgement...the Exorcist. I was pregnant with our first daughter and couldn't stay at home by myself for a week.
    My Mom wouldn't let me see it as a kid. I finally did during my teen years and thought, meh. That's it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  4. #24
    I don't have any problem with scary movies now, but when I was a kid, the movie Kronos scared the carp out of me. I couldn't go to sleep for weeks unless one of my parents sat on my bed until I fell asleep. I was totally convinced I'd be squashed in my sleep by the stomping robot.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

  5. #25
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,955
    Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    I don't have any problem with scary movies now, but when I was a kid, the movie Kronos scared the carp out of me. I couldn't go to sleep for weeks unless one of my parents sat on my bed until I fell asleep. I was totally convinced I'd be squashed in my sleep by the stomping robot.
    I have never heard of this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  6. #26
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,911
    Watched the new Jungle Book last night. Thoroughly entertaining!!!

  7. #27
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    13,972
    Don’t Breathe...I thought it was going to be a horror flick but it was suspense, still liked it. 3/5

    Central Intelligence with the Rock and Kevin Hart...highly recommend this one, very funny. 5/5
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

  8. #28
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    1,851
    Primal Fear - Richard Gere/Edward Norton movie...Great movie, top 10 on my list of great movies 4/5

  9. #29
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    13,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Primal Fear - Richard Gere/Edward Norton movie...Great movie, top 10 on my list of great movies 4/5
    That movie was awesome! I almost forgive Edward Norton for The People vs. Larry Flynt because of it...
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

  10. #30
    ..if momma ain't happy... my-thyme's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Location
    south of The Park
    Posts
    2,728
    Now You See Me II As with most sequels, I thought the first was much better. This one was very busy, lots of background visuals, and an obligatory fight scene which I found unnecessary.

    Fun to see Daniel Radcliff, interesting from-the-left twist at the end (I love those!).

Members who have read this thread: 52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |