Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate The Last Film You Watched

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Primal Fear - Richard Gere/Edward Norton movie...Great movie, top 10 on my list of great movies 4/5

Standoff - 4/5 available on NETFLIX. Psychological thriller.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Stonehearst Asylum on Netflix. 4/5 Really good twist at the end!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by my-thyme View Post
    Now You See Me II As with most sequels, I thought the first was much better. This one was very busy, lots of background visuals, and an obligatory fight scene which I found unnecessary.

Fun to see Daniel Radcliff, interesting from-the-left twist at the end (I love those!).

yeah its nothing like the 1st .... which reminds me In need to finish the movie .... the last thing was the safe hitting the water
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

..if momma ain't happy... my-thyme's Avatar
    Another movie I recently watched with a great twist at the end - Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not something I would normally watch, boy invited me to watch with him (which was so unusual I couldn't say no). When the twist was revealed, I immediately started the movie over so I could see where I could have picked up on it. Nope, no clue for me. Great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    I don't have any problem with scary movies now, but when I was a kid, the movie Kronos scared the carp out of me. I couldn't go to sleep for weeks unless one of my parents sat on my bed until I fell asleep. I was totally convinced I'd be squashed in my sleep by the stomping robot.
    That's the name our timekeeping system at work!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    That's the name our timekeeping system at work!!
    Same where I work!

Deepwater Horizon

It started off a little slow but we got to see a little of the funny Mark Walberg (without a stuffed bear) and it got crazy good about 45 minutes in. It was a little sad though...

3 1/2 out of 5 stars
    Donít take criticism from someone you wouldnít take advice from.

Blood Father 2016 Mel Gibson

An ex-con reunites with his estranged wayward 17-year old daughter to protect her from drug dealers who are trying to kill her.
    Not a bad movie, I like the crazy Lethal Weapon Mel Gibson and we get to see him again in this movie but as a Con not a Cop.

3/5 Stars...
    Donít take criticism from someone you wouldnít take advice from.

The Danish Girl.

It was test night to see if I would reciprocate for all the football and guy movies she endures for me. After about 2 minutes of feeling...icky, I got into it and was hooked. Fantastic, compelling story. Very rich, very little to quibble with in terms of believability, a true story not too effed up by Hollywood-ing the thing. Incredible performances all the way around.

If you love rich movies, depth of character and story, 9 out of 10 and that's only because I don't give 10's.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Members who have read this thread: 53