Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Rate The Last Film You Watched

Pacific Rim Uprising. 2/5
    Disappointing. Too much CGI, not enough substance, predictable. Not nearly as good as the first Pacific Rim.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    "I can Only Imagine" Outstanding. It was straight to the heart, from the heart - not emotional, just real.

As far as the new Avengers flick, I'm trying to get up the patience to sit through a 3.5 hour movie. From I've read and heard, it is quite complicated with new internal plots and characters I've never heard of, so I think I'll buy the DVD when it comes out so I can stop it and figure out who is what and what is going on.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    The Green Mile just started... I know what I'll be doing the next few hours.
    Probably crying. I can't hear "Cheek to Cheek" the same anymore.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Jurassic World/Fallen Kingdom...4/5 Good action, lots of dinosaurs. Its corny, but hey! Its a dinosaur movie. Enjoyed it.

Ant Man/Wasp Woman - 12 out of 10. Lots of action, lots of humor, post credit scene blew me away.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorGirl View Post
    Ant Man/Wasp Woman - 12 out of 10. Lots of action, lots of humor, post credit scene blew me away.
    I give it 10 out of 10. I did not feel the second post credit scene was worth the wait.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I give it 10 out of 10. I did not feel the second post credit scene was worth the wait.

WHAT??? There was a second post credit???? Are you f**king kidding me?

Found it in a spoiler alert. Ant/drums/sirens? and Ant Man and Wasp Woman will be back which means how is Wasp Woman coming back? Something's snappening in Avengers 4.

Skyscraper. LOTS of action, but if you don't like heights, don't. I couldn't finish watching it.

It wasn't my choice of movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

This is not a movie, but a series on History Channel...Hunting Hitler. Very interersting. Recommend.

Members who have read this thread: 38