Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Rate The Last Film You Watched

The lost City of Z

3/5
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Blog Entries
    Flatliners - 1.5/5 and .5 of that is because of the bare chest scenes with James Norton. The movie was DOA so the "Do Not Resuscitate" orders don't apply. Keifer Sunderland was also in this "sequel" but they never tied him to the original movie which was confusing.

Saw it Saturday at the revamped theater in the Park. Seating was very comfortable and we all sprawled out in our Barcaloungers. But it was COLD in the theater plus so loud my ears were ringing afterwards. It was the first show so the price per ticket was less than $5 but the concession prices were outrageous. Over $14 for a small popcorn and drink?

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Beauty and the Beast - real actors edition - with my wife and college daughter. Really liked it, but I'm a sucker for those movies, and it followed the animated version of about 20 years ago or so pretty much.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

The Mountain Between Us

4 out of 5

Occasionally I like a movie with no CGI just a solid story.
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Resurrected "The Lost Boys" over the weekend, my 13 y.o. granddaughter had never seen it, she didn't seem to be that impressed...I on the other hand....thoroughly enjoyed watching it again!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Resurrected "The Lost Boys" over the weekend, my 13 y.o. granddaughter had never seen it, she didn't seem to be that impressed...I on the other hand....thoroughly enjoyed watching it again!!
    I love that movie! A lot of it was filmed at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. My old stomping grounds!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 60