Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate The Last Film You Watched

Star Trek Beyond, I'll give it a 4.5, it really was quite good but I am partial to any of the movies that involve Khan or the Borg.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

"American Reunion"... would've been a 3/5 but the added visuals give it a 4/5 ... maybe 4.5/5
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

The LEGO Batman Movie. 4/5

Funny. Dark. Incredibly complex and active action sequences, to the point where I just couldn't take it all in.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Moana 5. Love Disney movies.

Although, this is not a film/movie, I highly recommend a series on Netflix...Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States. History does repeat itself! Oh, and I never knew what an arsehole Truman was. I know now. He is very much responsible for the predicament America is in today.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-29-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Generation Iron 2 - 2.5/5 - Documentary that gave plenty of facts about a failing "bodybuilding" industry.
    Definitely did a lot of click-bait by using a lot of well-known names and then doing a story about mostly B and C-list folks. (Nobody on here would probably know who the "A-list" folks are though so it doesn't matter)
    Pointed out there's a group of folks from that mysterious desert land that's far, far away that want to take over the bodybuilding world.
    "Gigantic" and "huge" (via massive amounts of drugs) have replaced "aesthetics" and quality (via lesser amounts of drugs )\

And there's a dude from Australia some have dubbed "Arnold 2.0" that may become more famous in the industry but doubtful he'll attain the movie star fame of Arnold.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by DipStick View Post
    Wonder Woman, 5/5... best movie in the superhero genre, if not the best movie in general, since Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight. And I wasn't actually expecting it to be good after the miserable failures that were Man Of Steel, Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad.
    Saw it yesterday. Agree with 5/5. It even had a little humor in it which is sorely missing from most DC movies. I saw Batman vs Superman for the first time on Blu-Ray two days earlier. 3/5. Very dark.

I do miss post-credit scenes in DC movies. Marvel has really spoiled me with those.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Journey to the Planet of Prehistoric Women
    The Day the Sky Exploded
    Attack from Space

Film noir. The attention to detail, scientific facts, special effects were all just so amazingly bad. Which is why I love to watch these old films.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Waiting for Kong Skull Island to come out!!

John Wick. 3/5

Members who have read this thread: 60