Five reasons the Trump campaign is in deep trouble.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
If I may...

"Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is in trouble. No secret there. His poll numbers are dismal — so bad, in fact, that he’s putting GOP strongholds like Arizona, Georgia and Utah in play, and jeopardizing down-ballot Republicans across the nation. Though Trump has made moves recently to right the ship, such as parting ways with controversial campaign chairman Paul Manafort and sticking to the script in several important speeches, many people are saying — to borrow a phrase from The Donald himself — that the disastrous string of gaffes and missteps which followed the Democratic National Convention put the nail in the coffin for his firebrand campaign.

In Louisiana, we are all too familiar with larger-than-life politicians. It’s ingrained in our political culture, and personalities like Trump have the opportunity to thrive. However, personality alone doesn’t win elections; to be successful, you need to run a good campaign. Donald Trump isn’t doing that right now, and he’s making many of the same mistakes Louisiana politicians have made in their failed campaigns.

Donald Trump won’t be our next president come January 20, 2017, and here are 5 parallels from Louisiana to tell you why: "

More here: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/293309-five-reasons-the-trump-campaign-is-in-deep-trouble

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Could be right. So we will, instead, be inflicted with the most incompetent and totally corrupt politician that ever ran. Great.

tommyjo

Could be right. So we will, instead, be inflicted with the most incompetent and totally corrupt politician that ever ran. Great.

Yup...and the fault of that will lay squarely on the shoulders of Republican primary voters. No one else.

PJay

Which is unbelievable! ^ One of the most important elections ever and people voted for a clown!

:cds:

I just cannot believe it.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Trump campaign is not in "deep trouble". Yes, he's down in the polls - that have already been busted out as rigged. But that aside, it's a long way to November and there hasn't been one single debate so far.

This is just a bull#### ploy to demoralize Trump supporters so they'll lose interest, and if they can shake The Donald as well, hurray. That's all it is: Bull####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which is unbelievable! ^ One of the most important elections ever and people voted for a clown!

:cds:

I just cannot believe it.....

You are mental if you think your boy Preachin' Teddy Cruz would have gotten anywhere against Hillary. Nobody wants freaking Jerry Fallwell as a president - except for you, maybe. So knock if off and quit with the delusion that this country might have elected some evangelical revival tent preacher, because that's not going to happen. Ever.

Like, ever.

PJay

You are mental if you think your boy Preachin' Teddy Cruz would have gotten anywhere against Hillary. Nobody wants freaking Jerry Fallwell as a president - except for you, maybe. So knock if off and quit with the delusion that this country might have elected some evangelical revival tent preacher, because that's not going to happen. Ever.

Like, ever.

:blahblah:....:razz:

littlelady

God bless the USA
ha ha ha ooooookkk

You are quick! Are you taking Dixie's place? Where is she, anyway? You are a hoot and a half! How do you know what the American people are thinking? Do you put full stock in slanted, rigged polls? ha ha ha ooooookkk :killingme:

littlelady

God bless the USA
LOL...I heard that..

I know Trump is not the ideal candidate, but neither were the others since they are imbedded in our corrupt gov (with exception of Huckabee, Fiorina, and Carson) Do you really want Hillary with all her baggage to be prez, or take your chances on some fresh blood; so to speak? Just wondering. :smile:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nope.

Nor do I want lyin' Donald.

Well, the only ones left after that are Johnson, the crazy goat blood drinking guy, and some x CIA guy that I can't remember his name. My question to you is, do you think we can survive a Hillary presidency? And, my point was to try something different, as in a Trump. Obama said things would change (be different), but he lied. Hope for change, and all that. The change sucked. Big surprise! Hillary will be more of the same, but worse. We already know she is corrupt, and being protected by an agenda. Trump is not in deep trouble. America is in deep trouble. God bless us all, and all who came before us, and all who are still trying to keep America free, safe and great. :patriot:

Last edited: