Campaign of prejudice and paranoia.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
If I may...

"Everywhere I go, people tell me how concerned they are by the divisive rhetoric coming from my opponent in this election. I understand that concern, because it’s like nothing we’ve heard before from a major party nominee for president of the United States.

From the start, Donald Trump has built his campaign on prejudice and paranoia. He’s taking hate groups mainstream and helping a radical fringe take over the Republican party. And his disregard for the values that make our country great is profoundly dangerous.

Just this week, under the guise of “outreach” to African Americans, Trump has stood up in front of largely white audiences and described black communities in insulting and ignorant terms. “Right now, you walk down the street, you get shot.” Those are his words.

Trump doesn’t see the success of black leaders in every field, the vibrancy of black-owned businesses, or the strength of the black church. He doesn’t see the excellence of historically black colleges and universities or the pride of black parents watching their children thrive. And he certainly doesn’t have any solutions to take on the reality of systemic racism and create more opportunity for every American."

More here: https://medium.com/hillary-for-america/donald-trumps-campaign-of-prejudice-and-paranoia-is-unlike-anything-we-ve-seen-and-it-s-9030f486a794#.gvcqmivq2

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump has stood up in front of largely white audiences and described black communities in insulting and ignorant terms. “Right now, you walk down the street, you get shot.” Those are his words.

Since we that paid any attention to the context know that he was speaking specifically about all the many majority-black inner-city war zones around the country.....what about his statement is inaccurate? :coffee:

Pete

Repete
If I may...

Trump doesn’t see the success of black leaders in every field, the vibrancy of black-owned businesses, or the strength of the black church. He doesn’t see the excellence of historically black colleges and universities or the pride of black parents watching their children thrive. And he certainly doesn’t have any solutions to take on the reality of systemic racism and create more opportunity for every American."

He already has a bunch of those people as they are the 9% of the black vote that goes GOP. He is targeting the 91% that live in democrat created ghettos and cesspools like Baltimore, Detroit and Chicago which are dead on accurate to his description.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Since we that paid any attention to the context know that he was speaking specifically about all the many majority-black inner-city war zones around the country.....what about his statement is inaccurate? :coffee:

:lol:

tommyjo

More of the PHD level conversational ability?

As for what was inaccurate about his statement...it was a blanket statement covering all black communities. He is running for President of the United States. He ought to know how to speak. If he is referring to inner city poor neighborhoods, then that is what he should talk about.

You, Mr. BSD, with your self described Mensa quality grasp of the English language should understand this!

This_person

If I may...

"Everywhere I go, people tell me how concerned they are by the divisive rhetoric coming from my opponent in this election. I understand that concern, because it’s like nothing we’ve heard before from a major party nominee for president of the United States.

From the start, Donald Trump has built his campaign on prejudice and paranoia. He’s taking hate groups mainstream and helping a radical fringe take over the Republican party. And his disregard for the values that make our country great is profoundly dangerous.

Just this week, under the guise of “outreach” to African Americans, Trump has stood up in front of largely white audiences and described black communities in insulting and ignorant terms. “Right now, you walk down the street, you get shot.” Those are his words.

Her answer to people's concern over divisive language is .... divisive and dishonest language.

Gotcha :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As for what was inaccurate about his statement...it was a blanket statement covering all black communities.

No, sweet cheeks, it most certainly was not that at all. You need to work on your basic comprehension skills.

SamSpade

As for what was inaccurate about his statement...it was a blanket statement covering all black communities.

Oh bull####. You and your handlers whispering in your ear came up with that one - just like the folks who told you what he "meant" about Megyn Kelly - and the "Second Amendment" people.

See, when Al Sharpton tells people in Chicago that black on black violence must come to an end - does he mean all black communities everywhere? People who use their own good sense KNOW what he means.
For some reason, when Trump says it, the only meaning is the one that makes the least amount of sense.

Hijinx

As for what was inaccurate about his statement...it was a blanket statement covering all black communities. He is running for President of the United States. He ought to know how to speak. If he is referring to inner city poor neighborhoods, then that is what he should talk about.

You, Mr. BSD, with your self described Mensa quality grasp of the English language should understand this!

Can you describe a black community?

IMO there are ghetto's and there are blacks living in mixed communities that have not yet reached the 50% level.
The ghetto's are over 50% and might be considered a black community, most of the others are mixed communities.