PREMO Member
From the Virginian Pilot on 8/26.

And they vote.......

notrump.jpg

tommyjo

From the Virginian Pilot on 8/26.

And they vote.......

View attachment 114528

Why does this upset you? It is the same 3rd grade mentality that Mr. Trump uses. In fact, Mr. Trump (you know the ACTUAL CANDIDATE) has used all those words but one--traitor--to describe his opponents in the primary and now general election. And he came damn close to calling John McCain a traitor with his asinine comments back in the fall.

What is your problem with this? It isn't any worse than what is posted on here on a daily basis. It is the world sites like this and freaky fringe people have created. Hell, the board mommy expresses sentiment worse than what is in that letter.

limblips

PREMO Member
Why does this upset you? It is the same 3rd grade mentality that Mr. Trump uses. In fact, Mr. Trump (you know the ACTUAL CANDIDATE) has used all those words but one--traitor--to describe his opponents in the primary and now general election. And he came damn close to calling John McCain a traitor with his asinine comments back in the fall.

What is your problem with this? It isn't any worse than what is posted on here on a daily basis. It is the world sites like this and freaky fringe people have created. Hell, the board mommy expresses sentiment worse than what is in that letter.[/QUOTE

I care less about the name calling. Not the point of my post. Please provide a link where Trump said hillary (or any other potential candidate) was not qualified because they hadn't serve in the military I'll wait..........

Hijinx

What is your problem with this? It isn't any worse than what is posted on here on a daily basis. It is the world sites like this and freaky fringe people have created. Hell, the board mommy expresses sentiment worse than what is in that letter.[/QUOTE

I care less about the name calling. Not the point of my post. Please provide a link where Trump said hillary (or any other potential candidate) was not qualified because they hadn't serve in the military I'll wait..........

I don't think anyone was upset, about this only astounded at the stupidity of the dingbat who wrote it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why do you care?
you seem to be a little slow. This is one of the points brought out in the article "He has never served in the military and therefore would not be qualified to serve as the United States commander-in-chief". It's not a good point and shows that the writer (a Hillary supporter) doesn't know much about about a whole lot of (most) previous presidents.

Hijinx

I 'm curious as to why someone's service in the military matters to you?

It doesn't. The article is not about me or what matters to me. The article is merely pointing out the ignorance of a person who is pointing out that Trump is not a veteran, while supporting Hillary Clinton who is not a veteran and who probably voted for Obama who is not a veteran.

I hope that adequately explains my post to you, but I seriously doubt you understand.

Now if your question were do I believe that the person running for President should be a veteran I would say I prefer they were.
It is hard to be CIC without experiencing the life of the people you are in charge over.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is one of the points brought out in the article "He has never served in the military and therefore would not be qualified to serve as the United States commander-in-chief".

Neither Clinton did ..... Career Politicians