It's the End of August and Hillary Clinton's Lead Remains Clear and Steady.....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Thought I'd bring back one of our chief political brains previous articles.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't care if you at left or right or somewhere in between, if nothing else, the election of Trump should give heart to anyone who doubts the integrity of our federal elections as to whether they are rigged or stolen or predetermined.

NO ONE in power wanted him and no major league mega rich power brokers or king makers were behind him either.

SamSpade

I don't care if you at left or right or somewhere in between, if nothing else, the election of Trump should give heart to anyone who doubts the integrity of our federal elections as to whether they are rigged or stolen or predetermined.

NO ONE in power wanted him and no major league mega rich power brokers or king makers were behind him either.

Just the Russians.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I admit I feel much better about our election process.

This_person

You watched the DNC primary, and came to THAT conclusion?

You know that, while he may be wrong with the exact numbers he's certainly not wrong with the concept that an enormous number of people voted illegally (as has been happening for some time), and came to THAT conclusion?

Granted, I look at Eric Cantor and say, "term limits are not necessary, just challenge the people you don't like at the poles". But, there's no lie to say no one wanted EITHER candidate, and while certainly people voted FOR both sides, a rather large percentage is likely to have voted AGAINST the other side.

Our election process sucks. Only people with an R or a D can get on the ballot with relative ease - everyone else must jump through hoops to make it happen. The EC is not proportioned in every state, and not winner-take-all in every state. The media is horrifically biased - one way or the other, but biased nonetheless, especially in favor of establishment.

there is no federal election process to have integrity; there are 50 (+DC) state processes, and each and every year truckloads (metaphorically speaking) of ballots "appear" that were "temporarily lost, but certainly never compromised" in at least a few states. The presidential years has the president decided before the polls close in several states.

No, son, we have a LONG way to go.