Nuns lives matter

officeguy

WTF. Who murders nuns?

(except for ISIS, and drug addicts. Drug addicts will do anything if they think someone has the keys to the prescription cabinet, or a stack of triplicates to prescribe narcotics.)

Hijinx

WTF. Who murders nuns?

(except for ISIS, and drug addicts. Drug addicts will do anything if they think someone has the keys to the prescription cabinet, or a stack of triplicates to prescribe narcotics.)

These women were members of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, a branch of nuns so many of us in St. Mary's County are familiar with.

I had two Aunts who belonged, and their retreat is at Camp Maria just south of Leonardtown.

May they rest in Peace,and perpetual life shine upon them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
These women were members of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, a branch of nuns so many of us in St. Mary's County are familiar with. I had two Aunts who belonged, and their retreat is at Camp Maria just south of Leonardtown. May they rest in Peace,and perpetual life shine upon them.

My ex husband had two Great Aunts that were with them also. They were such nice ladies and it was a beautiful place to visit. R.I.P.

officeguy

These women were members of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, a branch of nuns so many of us in St. Mary's County are familiar with.

I had two Aunts who belonged, and their retreat is at Camp Maria just south of Leonardtown.

May they rest in Peace,and perpetual life shine upon them.

Not that it makes a difference, but one was SCN, the other a member of the School sisters of St Francis. Either way, those were women who did this work without looking for their own personal gain. They received a place to live and an allowance to buy food, whatever else salary the federal health care center may have paid them went to their respective convents to pay for other charitable pursuits. I have had the opportunity to work with sisters in similar positions and they were some of the kindest and most engaged caregivers anyone could ask for.

If the state of MS doesn't have the appropriate punishment for the animal(s) who do did this, I do believe at times that at those opportunities, the somewhat cantankerous god of the old testament may come around to provide the young men some guidance.

officeguy

There used to be consequences for doing evil in the eyes of the lord:

2 Chronicles 21:15
And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.

Genesis 38:7
And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.

1 Kings 13:23-24
And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.
And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcass was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcass.

Genesis 9:6
Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.

Numbers 35:31-33
Moreover, you shall accept no ransom for the life of a murderer, who is guilty of death, but he shall be put to death. And you shall accept no ransom for him who has fled to his city of refuge, that he may return to dwell in the land before the death of the high priest. You shall not pollute the land in which you live, for blood pollutes the land, and no atonement can be made for the land for the blood that is shed in it, except by the blood of the one who shed it.

Last edited: