Trump on Chicago shooting.....

SamSpade

So you guys think it was a good thing she was shot and killed to help Trump win the black vote?

Way to re-frame the discussion, which wasn't going there.

How about this - do you think Democrats have been doing a good job stopping crime in Chicago - a city they've controlled pretty much forever?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So you guys think it was a good thing she was shot and killed to help Trump win the black vote?

Who said that exactly? I'm saying Trump is right.. you want change, you want to make things better stop doing the same thing over and over again..

NYC elected Guliani.. he made the city 10 times better. Now they're electing dems again that are going to change it back..

Chicago can't get much worse so why keep electing democrats?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Who said that exactly? I'm saying Trump is right.. you want change, you want to make things better stop doing the same thing over and over again..

NYC elected Guliani.. he made the city 10 times better. Now they're electing dems again that are going to change it back..

Chicago can't get much worse so why keep electing democrats?

I agree with the concept of your premise, but diplomatically and appearance wise, how many more feet does the smooth tongued one have left to shoot? He's a gettin' to the point of being an average Chicago weekend shooting count all by himself. He really needs to think before he tweets, and try and word it in a way that will probably have a good optic line.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I agree with the concept of your premise, but diplomatically and appearance wise, how many more feet does the smooth tongued one have left to shoot? He's a gettin' to the point of being an average Chicago weekend shooting count all by himself. He really needs to think before he tweets, and try and word it in a way that will probably have a good optic line.

Nope, this one wasn't one of the mistakes.. this time he was spot on.

Media wants everyone to believe it was another bad moment when in reality if they gave two damns they would be supporting him and saying the same thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This is what annoys me. You all want stuff to be all soundbitey and sweet, easy to digest, euphemistic, pooty poo. Well the stupid Republicans have been doing that crap for years and where has it gotten them? Big whoop, they have a high road. :bigwhoop: Dems sit there all faux outraged and offended by every syllable Trump utters, and meanwhile they're about as vile and insulting and downright mean as humans can possibly be.

If you want Mr. Rogers, good for you, but I want a president who calls things what they are and doesn't treat us like a bunch of not very bright toddlers. I can handle truth, even if it's uncomfortable. If you can't, that's on you and not up to the world to sugar sugar lest you get your panties in a twist.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is what annoys me. You all want stuff to be all soundbitey and sweet, easy to digest, euphemistic, pooty poo. Well the stupid Republicans have been doing that crap for years and where has it gotten them? Big whoop, they have a high road. :bigwhoop: Dems sit there all faux outraged and offended by every syllable Trump utters, and meanwhile they're about as vile and insulting and downright mean as humans can possibly be.

If you want Mr. Rogers, good for you, but I want a president who calls things what they are and doesn't treat us like a bunch of not very bright toddlers. I can handle truth, even if it's uncomfortable. If you can't, that's on you and not up to the world to sugar sugar lest you get your panties in a twist.

I agree with you. I have always liked b23, but I disagree with him on this. What I like about Trump is he says the things many of us say, but are not heard publically. Trump has certainly caused a shake down. As it should be if we want to keep America. Go, Trump. :patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA

The truth hurts, and that is how America will come out of this mess. It is like you are saying that Trump should tell lies like we have lived with for many, many years. The truth is refreshing, and, actually, for once gives us in the famous words of Obama...'hope for change'. The thing about Trump is he knows the Clintons and other pols that he has hobknobbed with, and I think he finally got sick of their bs. He is not in their pocket, or throwing the election.

Edit: That is funny that you would call Trump the 'smooth tongued one'. That he is not. :lol:

Last edited:

Millburn

Amazing what comprehension skills caused Mill to come to this ridiculous conclusion.

Just by reading the post's of the established poster's for the last couple of weeks and you can see exactly their mind set and what they think .