Wow

Hijinx

Does the name Johnny Cochran mean anything to you?Do you know what the job of the defense attorney is ?Maybe the girl lied I wasn't there and either were you.

Is there anything you will not say to defend your beloved Hillary?
Hillary herself has not called the child a liar, she just finds it amusing that she got the criminal who abused the child off.

It is the lawyers job to defend their client. no matter how a big a POS that client is, However it is pretty cold to laugh about it.
When I wondered how some lawyers can sleep nights, I do not wonder how Hillary can sleep.
She has no feelings for anyone but herself and she has no conscience.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopath.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Does the name Johnny Cochran mean anything to you?Do you know what the job of the defense attorney is ?Maybe the girl lied I wasn't there and either were you.

12 year old girl lied.. planted HER blood in his underwear?? Seriously?? You're going to defend Clinton on this one??

What kind (or lack) of morals do you have??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is there anything you will not say to defend your beloved Hillary?
Hillary herself has not called the child a liar, she just finds it amusing that she got the criminal who abused the child off.

It is the lawyers job to defend their client. no matter how a big a POS that client is, However it is pretty cold to laugh about it.
When I wondered how some lawyers can sleep nights, I do not wonder how Hillary can sleep.
She has no feelings for anyone but herself and she has no conscience.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopath.

Actually an ethical lawyers job is to get to the truth..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
12 year old girl lied.. planted HER blood in his underwear?? Seriously?? You're going to defend Clinton on this one??

What kind (or lack) of morals do you have??

In addition to the 5 day coma and internal injuries.

Hijinx

Actually an ethical lawyers job is to get to the truth..

I disagree Bob. If each lawyer went after the truth there is no way they could defend a client they know was guilty.
It would be their ethical duty to report this truth.

Lawyers don't make the big bucks by defending their clients with the truth.

Perhaps you are correct in saying that an ethical lawyers duty is to get at the truth, but that only confirms the conclusion that most defense lawyers are unethical.

Millburn

Perhaps you are correct in saying that an ethical lawyers duty is to get at the truth, but that only confirms the conclusion that most defense lawyers are unethical.

Again you are wrong an "ethical" lawyer's job is to win or put his client in the best position possible.Why aren't you asking about the bunch of crap DA who could not get a conviction on all this great evidence?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Again you are wrong an "ethical" lawyer's job is to win or put his client in the best position possible.Why aren't you asking about the bunch of crap DA who could not get a conviction on all this great evidence?

No, an ethical lawyer defends their client without denying the truth (especially when they know the truth and know of their clients guilt), an ethical lawyer doesn't blame the victim or make up fantasies and lies about the 12 year old victim. Doubtful the 12 year old fantasized about having sex with an older man, and highly doubtful that she dreamed and fantasized about being raped by older men.. but even more telling is the fact that know matter how much she fantasized or dreamt, none of it would have placed her blood in his underwear.
JFC she was TWELVE years old..

Yes, this was Hillary's defense of her guilty client.. lets ruin the 12 year olds life, lets make the 12 year old responsible. THAT is unethical by any and all standards.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Actually a better question would be who was the judge, who appointed the judge, and what was the connection between Hillary, the Judge and her client that allowed the Judge to continually rule in her and her clients favor.. and allowed Hillary to paint the 12 year old as the responsible party??