Barrack, Joe, Hillary, and even The Donald need MY Help

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Anyone else getting BARRAGED with donation request from the DEMs, and even The Donald lately?

I must have had a dozen yesterday...with the Dems annoying/amusing me at a 4-to-1 ratio over The Donald.

I've attached a few of the latest. Do these infantile mind games really work on anyone? What's interesting to note is that some of the emails follow the same exact template, whether it is R or D:

So and So wrote you, then Billy Bob wrote you, then My Momma wrote you...and STILL NOTHING FROM YOU! WTF is wrong with you? We need your money. Are you stupid or something? If we don't get your money, those other BASTARDS will win, THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY bucko!

While I have dispensed with a few dollars in past years to various politicians who managed to fool the more naive version of myself, NO MORE for anyone! All they do in most cases is take my hard earned money and give it to one of the media conglomerates to buy some ridiculous advertising. The same conglomerates who are often part of the very cancer that is eating away at our nation.

I would rather vote for Jill Stein, but with our political system rigged to favor the Rep/Dem political machines, I'm afraid those are wasted votes.

My Prediction: Trump by a landslide...just based on the fact that most people are sick of the establishment and the number of people who actually get off their ass and show up at Trump events vs Hillary events.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 175
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    35.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 85

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also, a PSA:

There are a number of scams going around where you think you're donating to a candidate, but it's really just some person trying to steal your money. "Dinner With The Donald" was one of them.

If you want to donate to a candidate, go directly to their website and donate from there. If you kick in money off an email or Facebook/Twitter link, you're just asking for it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I get them all the time from Trump. He told me back in the primaries that he didn't need me or want my help, so be it. I have returned the business reply mail, no contributions of course, stating such, but they still keep on coming.:lmao:

Hijinx

It isn't only politics. Years ago a friend died and asked that in lieu of flowers a Donation be sent to a very worthy cause. (The obit named the cause.)

I have been getting solicitations ever since. They have probably spent as much on solicitations for more money than I sent them in the first place.

If I cannot help with Cash anonymously, I no longer give.

To give to a politician, a charity or anything else with a check or credit card or any other identification that has your name attached means you are on their list.

Heyah Come Da mail.