Police Chief suspected of DUI, given a ride home

Chris0nllyn

City leaders decided to suspended the police chief without pay until an investigation into what happened is completed.

Pascagoula police said on July 29, 2016, McClung was stopped in Pascagoula for speeding. Police said he admitted to officers he had a few mixed drinks. However, McClung denies that telling WLOX News Now, "I'm never impaired. I would never put myself in that position."

Still, the residents we spoke with said they like the work Chief McClung is doing in the city and they hope city leaders make the right decision.

"I don't think anybody should lose their job for making a mistake. I think he should just be reprimanded and apologize to the public for what he did and move on," said Patterson.
http://www.wdam.com/story/32935228/moss-point-residents-say-chiefs-traffic-stop-shows-favoritism

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well yeah... I work there (my hotel is in Moss Point and shipyard is in Pascagoula) and if there is anywhere in the country where the good-ole-boy network is stronger, I don't know where that is. And I don't mean that in a bad way either.