Not trying to be a cow, but...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...are you guys having a hurricane? Because, yeah, ain't no such ting in de Black Hills. :cool:

I seriously wish all our forum malcontents would make a break for it. Life on the road is so amazing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me: So you from here?
Post office guy: Yep, all my life.
Me: Well, I'm digging your home town.
POG: Sucks here. Don't move here. Low wages and high taxes. Move along.
Me: Okay, I'll just leave my disposable income at your gift shops and restaurants.
POG: 'Preciate that. But don't get attached because we don't want any more people here.

:lol:

I seriously wish all our forum malcontents would make a break for it. Life on the road is so amazing.

That was my retirement plan. Funny how life has a habit of making it's own plans.

I'm hoping by the time I get things worked out that I'm still able to make the ultimate road trip.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was my retirement plan. Funny how life has a habit of making it's own plans.

I'm hoping by the time I get things worked out that I'm still able to make the ultimate road trip.

You're not getting any younger, boss. Just sayin'.

Meet us in Cody?

officeguy

Me: Okay, I'll just leave my disposable income at your gift shops and restaurants.
POG: 'Preciate that. But don't get attached because we don't want any more people here.

Black Hills ? Mostly in SD. No state income tax and decent property taxes.

Or was this somewhere else.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

7th district