Obama had to come down the back stairs.

Hijinx

https://pjmedia.com/claudiarosett/chinas-insult-and-obamas-climate-kow-tow/?singlepage=true

The Chinese not only did not bring the stairs with the Red Carpet, they didn't bring any stairs.

Obama went there with a phony climate agreement he made up himself not voted on by Congress.
But the real case here to my thinking is a climate agreement with people who are invading other people's sovereignty, and
are slapping the environment in the face by building their own island (airports), and claiming that the open sea around these properties are theirs.

IMO these islands they are building are an open threat to Taiwan and Japan the future.

I doubt very much that Obama can figure that out by himself.At least he appears incapable of it , and goes on cutting our military.
He just got openly insulted and walks off the plane grinning like a skunk eating sh1t.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He just got openly insulted and walks off the plane grinning like a skunk eating sh1t.

:lol: That is the best analogy I have read on the forum for a while. That's exactly what he looks like when he smiles. You made me think of the cat who swallowed the canary. Obama has an un-American agenda, and he is doing his best to carry it out; then he will hand it off to Hillary who is worse. God bless, America.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I heard he came in under heavy sniper fire. He just lowered his head and headed for the car.. Lucky man!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

He is smiling because he has been successful in making America one more common backwater country in the eyes of the world. It all began with the apology tours in his first year in the White House.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He is smiling because he has been successful in making America one more common backwater country in the eyes of the world. It all began with the apology tours in his first year in the White House.

:yay: That is the truth. What a novel and noble idea! Soros is really the POTUS, and the prez of the Philippines had the kahunas to say it like it is; son of a whore. Good for him!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I always preferred they used the internal stairs when I flew with them. It was less headache for us to line them up and don't have worry about some yahoo hitting or scratching the jet. We've had times where the drive up stairs wouldn't start and we had to push them back with AF1 engines running. Plus to it would be one less chance of a rouge person coming at the jet to cause harm.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:yay: That is the truth. What a novel and noble idea! Soros is really the POTUS, and the prez of the Philippines had the kahunas to say it like it is; son of a whore. Good for him!

Trump should change the slogan on the hats: "MAKE AMERICA EXCEPTIONAL AGAIN!"

SamSpade

But the real case here to my thinking is a climate agreement with people who are invading other people's sovereignty, and
are slapping the environment in the face by building their own island (airports), and claiming that the open sea around these properties are theirs.

IMO these islands they are building are an open threat to Taiwan and Japan the future.

I can't figure out how they are getting away with it, but - are they building them in their own waters and extending their borders, or are they building them in otherwise international waters?

I suspect it is the latter, but that the Chinese believe their borders extend further than what the rest of the world believes.

They've contorted their version of ownership of the sea to completely infringe upon their neighbors. Kind of like the Greeks claiming every island in the Aegean, including islands just off the coast of Turkey.
Or like the actual agreement Maryland has with Virginia where the Potomac is ALL theirs, right up unto the Virginia shoreline.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Or like the actual agreement Maryland has with Virginia where the Potomac is ALL theirs, right up unto the Virginia shoreline.

lowest tide mark ..... I actually think that was pretty smart

no shared responsibility for the river - only one state

SamSpade

lowest tide mark ..... I actually think that was pretty smart

no shared responsibility for the river - only one state

Wasn't it highest tide mark? Meaning, if the river moved towards Maryland, then some exposed land on the Virginia side would belong to Maryland?

Delaware also has a weird relationship with New Jersey, where part of the boundary is determined by a radius from a point in Delaware - so that New Jersey has had to fight them on reclaimed land on their side of the Delaware River.

blacklabman

The control of the Potomac relates back to the original land grant of Maryland by the king to Lord Calvert or maybe Baltimore. It was requested that the total width of the river be assigned to the Maryland colony.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Wasn't it highest tide mark? Meaning, if the river moved towards Maryland, then some exposed land on the Virginia side would belong to Maryland?

Delaware also has a weird relationship with New Jersey, where part of the boundary is determined by a radius from a point in Delaware - so that New Jersey has had to fight them on reclaimed land on their side of the Delaware River.

An 1874 agreement between MD and VA sets the boundary at the low water mark. It was upheld in 1959.

The 12-mile radius from the center of Wilmington affects the boundary between Del and MD/PA. I'm not sure how that came into play in a land fight with New Jersey.

Hijinx

I can't figure out how they are getting away with it, but - are they building them in their own waters and extending their borders, or are they building them in otherwise international waters?

I suspect it is the latter, but that the Chinese believe their borders extend further than what the rest of the world believes.

They've contorted their version of ownership of the sea to completely infringe upon their neighbors. Kind of like the Greeks claiming every island in the Aegean, including islands just off the coast of Turkey.

It isn't hard to figure out how they can get away with it.Who is going to stop them?

1. Obama is a pussy, they laughed in his face last week at the airport
2. The world is being invaded by a cult who's known objective is to quietly invade other countries and eventually force their political views on that country.
3. Even now they are in Europe causing havoc and raping and groping women, rioting.
4. The countries of the world see what is happening and instead of gathering to stop it , they encourage it.
5.Hillary has promised another 65,000 Muslims.
6.The Japanese are the only ones significantly objecting to these fabricated islands.
7. The UN is a waste of time.They have no power and only object to anything done by countries they are not frightened by.
8. An apology from Obama will not stop Chinese aggression and that is the object of these islands ---aggression.

Like any other bully they will push until someone stronger stops them.
So far the world has not the courage to band together and do so.
Even if they did they would need a leader.

Obama a leader?-------LMAO
Hillary a leader?-------LMAO again.
Trump a leader?------Doubtful
China wants Taiwan they will one day gobble up Taiwan and that will only wet their appetite in the Pacific.

Last edited: