The Hillary Commercial.

Hijinx

Tonight as I was watching TV----something I rarely do, I kept seeing this Hillary Commercial.
All of a sudden it came to me why Hillary is in hiding.

She has no record to run on, she lies unendingly when she is on the campaign trail, but
obviously she has decided to say nothing that can be used against her, and she is using Trumps own foot in his mouth to frighten voters.

In her Commercial there was not one word of her campaign. not one promise, nothing.
The whole thing was Trump and his big mouth.

He HAS to learn to keep his mouth shut. Hillary is not going to campaign on a platform. Her platform is to ruin him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tonight as I was watching TV----something I rarely do, I kept seeing this Hillary Commercial.
All of a sudden it came to me why Hillary is in hiding.

She has no record to run on, she lies unendingly when she is on the campaign trail, but
obviously she has decided to say nothing that can be used against her, and she is using Trumps own foot in his mouth to frighten voters.

In her Commercial there was not one word of her campaign. not one promise, nothing.
The whole thing was Trump and his big mouth.

He HAS to learn to keep his mouth shut. Hillary is not going to campaign on a platform. Her platform is to ruin him.

I saw it and thought it was a commercial FOR Trump..