Muslim refugees turn Danes into racists

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Refugees that have cultural norms that differ wildly from the host nation will always have a difficult time assimilating. The muslim treatment of women and the LGBT community are in stark contrast to western norms.

Johnny Christensen, a stout and silver-whiskered retired bank employee, always thought of himself as sympathetic to people fleeing war and welcoming to immigrants. But after more than 36,000 mostly Muslim asylum seekers poured into Denmark over the past two years, Mr. Christensen, 65, said, “I’ve become a racist.”

He believes these new migrants are draining Denmark’s cherished social-welfare system but failing to adapt to its customs. “Just kick them out,” he said, unleashing a mighty kick at an imaginary target on a suburban sidewalk. “These Muslims want to keep their own culture, but we have our own rules here and everyone must follow them.

welcome to the 7th century

littlelady

God bless the USA
Refugees that have cultural norms that differ wildly from the host nation will always have a difficult time assimilating. The muslim treatment of women and the LGBT community are in stark contrast to western norms.

Wow. Our world is beyond scary. I don't understand why countries are so willing to take these killers in. They kill their own children because of honor. Why? How is that honor? They are savages.

SamSpade

One of the things I do NOT get is - if I were to move to a new nation - more or less, permanently - and the circumstances were, I was a refugee and the nation granted me entrance - I would at minimum recognize that I was a guest in their nation, much as I do when I travel. When you travel, you're granted a visa. The country says yes, you can come stay here a while. So you observe their laws, try to be careful about their customs and the way they do things, and try to respect their way of life, if only to keep the authorities - or the neighbors - from kicking your ass. I realize if I were to move to, say. Japan, I would always be considered an outsider. But it doesn't mean I would just go ahead and bulldoze my way through things.

These guys behave remarkably NOT like someone glad to be given a home away from bombing and certain death. They are like having a house guest who thinks nothing of not just abject rudeness but wanton destruction of your home.

I really don't get the mindset.

Hijinx

One of the things I do NOT get is - if I were to move to a new nation - more or less, permanently - and the circumstances were, I was a refugee and the nation granted me entrance - I would at minimum recognize that I was a guest in their nation, much as I do when I travel. When you travel, you're granted a visa. The country says yes, you can come stay here a while. So you observe their laws, try to be careful about their customs and the way they do things, and try to respect their way of life, if only to keep the authorities - or the neighbors - from kicking your ass. I realize if I were to move to, say. Japan, I would always be considered an outsider. But it doesn't mean I would just go ahead and bulldoze my way through things.

These guys behave remarkably NOT like someone glad to be given a home away from bombing and certain death. They are like having a house guest who thinks nothing of not just abject rudeness but wanton destruction of your home.

I really don't get the mindset.

Many people move to St. Mary's County----More or less permanently
They are in a way guests in our County.
Yet they call us SMIBS and bitch about the County and act like they don't want to be here.
They can't wait to leave and go somewhere else.

Others learn to love it and stay on after retirement.

I get the mindset.

The Navy base brings these people here and they bring jobs and prosperity with them, they also bring some problems, but they don't usually bring rape and Burka's and honor killings,and an attitude so bad they refuse to get along with us at all. They do not try to change our laws, and they--most of them--are civil.

The muslims come here with a cult vision of turning our country into the third world sh1thole they left.
Their intention is to change us, not to change themselves.
Their cult and culture treat women as slaves and objects to slake their lust on.
If our women do not dress like their women they feel justified in taking them, and using them like trash.
They do not consider it rape they consider it a duty.
Because that is how messed up their cult is.

Oh!!! You get one or two and they are peaceful enough. But accept thousands and you have a problem.
I don't know why our leaders cannot see this, It is happening everywhere they are invited.
The best answer IMO is to slow them down to a slow crawl. We don't need them.