What happened on the bridge this AM? Bossman was held up for hours...

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, those drainage slots are pretty huge, but I have no idea how big they are underneath...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
someone stole it ..... and apparently when the bridge was built MD used an odd size

so sourcing a replacement is a bit problematic

It's ugly now. I just got over it after more than an hour wait. One lane is down, they are alternating north/south every 15 minutes or so.

I have nowhere to be, so I'm just gonna sit here and watch you guys on the cameras while I enjoy a nice cold drink.

glhs837

Power with Control
Gilligan, know anyone with an LCAC for rent? We could make a killing here......... $20 a head.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Things like this make me really glad we decided to buy in county when my wife got the job at Pax River.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
The replacement cover has to be customer made. It will take two weeks for them to have a replacement manufactured, delivered, and isntalled.

glhs837

Power with Control
Custom or customer? Man, the price on that has to be outrageous........

spr, I agree, so glad we bought south of the base.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan, know anyone with an LCAC for rent? We could make a killing here......... $20 a head.

LOL.

Reminds me of the old days, last time they closed the bridge. I sold my own company a thoroughly beat up Volvo station wagon, with almost 300k miles on it, that they kept at the St. Mary's side where the little ferry was running across to Calvert. All the Calvert employees went back and forth from the ferry landing to our Great Mills office in that old yellow Volvo. And when the bridge reopened, my company gave me my Volvo back...free.