GM Recall

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0916/generalmotorsannouncesmajorrecall.html
National news sources reported Friday morning, Sept. 9 that General Motors (GM) Company is recalling about 4 million vehicles worldwide to fix an air bag software defect that has been linked to one death.

According to GM officials, there have been incidents in which the car’s computers can go into test mode and the front air bags won’t inflate in a crash. The seat belts also may not function.

stew77

My question: What about the status of the TAKATA Air Bag recall on like a million+ vehicles? I have one and have been told numerous of times that "they" are working on it! Who the hell is "they"; and why isn't their some forceable action by Congress or the NTSB for the outcome?? I know Lawyers.. they are tying up the strings.. Let me say this... If someone near and dear to me dies because of this Takata Air Bag, then there will be a lot of high ranking people that had watch their backs!! I am a vengeful SOB!!!

lovethewater

My question: What about the status of the TAKATA Air Bag recall on like a million+ vehicles? I have one and have been told numerous of times that "they" are working on it! Who the hell is "they"; and why isn't their some forceable action by Congress or the NTSB for the outcome?? I know Lawyers.. they are tying up the strings.. Let me say this... If someone near and dear to me dies because of this Takata Air Bag, then there will be a lot of high ranking people that had watch their backs!! I am a vengeful SOB!!!
More like billion. 90%of all vehicles use Takata airbags. It's not just one manufacturer. It's all manufacturer's.