Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I had to put my best friend to sleep yesterday

Sorry it's been months since I've been on here. First of all so sorry for your loss. Being a boxer lovers I know how hard the loss it. Would like to hear how the fostering is going. Hope all is well and your heart is healing.
    "the pain passes but the beauty remains...."

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyChevy75 View Post
    I got approved to be a doggie faster to the FL Boxer rescue. I got my girl the other day. She is going through heartworm treatment right now. At this moment she is passed out on my bed while I work. She isn't a Klingon dog. More of a I want to lay in your bed and snooze.
    This is happy news. How is fostering going? I would be what they call a "Foster Fail", because I'd want to keep every one of them.
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

Would THIS face lie? Dupontster's Avatar
    So sorry.. I lost my Buddy almost 2 years ago and I think about him every day.. I have 2 now and I think the world of them but I sure do miss my Ollie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Merry Christmas dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupontster View Post
    So sorry.. I lost my Buddy almost 2 years ago and I think about him every day.. I have 2 now and I think the world of them but I sure do miss my Ollie
    Ollie would love that you think about him every day. We have our Daisy now, but I miss Oreo and Cookie all the time. It means we loved them, and they knew that. Huggy to everyone that has lost a pet.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian View Post
    Going for a walk, or a ride to the dump...will be intolerably boring. Wanting to share random thoughts of the day with your pal...won't ever bee the same. I don't think I can get another dog...they just tear into my heart too much. So very sorry for this day for you..
    Aww, Hessian, I don't know how I missed your post a year and a half ago. I know how you feel. What did you do? Did you get another pal?
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.