Kitchen remodeling

jg21

We're ready to do a complete kitchen remodeling. Any suggestions on good, reliable contractors that would come and give us an estimate, and ultimately, do the job? We're in Charlotte Hall.

Thanks.

MR47930

Would like to know who you eventually choose. We plan on redoing our kitchen in the 3-5 year timeframe and would like to know your experience. I don't know much about the local contractors but I do know that kitchens can become quite costly to update.

black dog

Free America
Call Mark Cords Cabinet Shop in Charlotte Hall, ask for Kristina. Great company and Kristina will design you a wonderful kitchen.

Freefaller

Call Mark Cords Cabinet Shop in Charlotte Hall, ask for Kristina. Great company and Kristina will design you a wonderful kitchen.

Tommy Vermillion. I don't have his business card with me but I'll get it and post his phone #. He did beautiful work for both my brother and I. Would hire him again in a minute!

SandieGarry

What is the extent of the remodel ? New cabinets, paint, drywall, plumbing, moving electric ? I can give several recommendations, just need a few specifics. thanks

itsbob

I bowl overhand
That's a good point.. most of the local Kitchen Design/ Remodel don't actually do any carpentry, electrical or gas.. just Cabinets, countertops and flooring.

It's tough to find a single contractor to do an actual Kitchen remodel where you may be removing or adding walls.. stairs.. changes to any infrastructure to the house.

John Z

if you will
We did a complete kitchen remodeling using Barnes Builders, based in the Waldorf area. They did a great job. Cords Cabinetry supplied/installed the counters and cabinets.