Chicago, BLM , Obama and a record body count

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Seems that proactive policing keeps crime down and citizens safe. But that's racist, so let the thugs rule the neighborhoods. I gotta ask, how's that working out for ya?

[FONT=&quot] What did change was the intensity of antipolice ideology, driven by the Black Lives Matter movement, relentlessly amplified by the press, and echoed by President Obama.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chicago’s cops are responding to political signals from the most powerful segments of society. President [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Obama[/FONT][FONT=&quot] takes every opportunity to accuse police of racially profiling blacks and Hispanics. The media, activists and academics routinely denounce pedestrian stops and public-order enforcement—such as dispersing crowds of unruly teens—as racial oppression intended to “control African-American and poor communities,”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three gangs—the Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers—reached a pact in August to assassinate Chicago officers, according to a police departmental alert. The National Gang Intelligence Center has also picked up on plans to shoot officers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The media blame poverty, racism and a lack of government services for the growing mayhem. Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson blames lenient prison sentences for releasing Chicago’s gun criminals onto the streets too soon. The Illinois Legislature’s Black Caucus, however, blocks any effort to mandate stricter sentences for gun-toting felons—in a [/FONT]sub rosa [FONT=&quot]acknowledgment that the vast majority (80%) of Chicago’s gun criminals are black.[/FONT]

Barry's legacy

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The Truth is Black Lives don't matter unless it politically expedient, otherwise something would be done. If a bunch of skinheads said they were going into one of our major cities and kill as many black folk as they could, children included, just think of what would happen. The BLM group, Soro's, Yesse', the Reverend, the Black Caucus, Pelosi, and Barry would all be all over the news.

But it's not skinheads and not politically expedient, so those black lives don't matter.
BLM is BS

Hijinx

The Truth is Black Lives don't matter unless it politically expedient, otherwise something would be done. If a bunch of skinheads said they were going into one of our major cities and kill as many black folk as they could, children included, just think of what would happen. The BLM group, Soro's, Yesse', the Reverend, the Black Caucus, Pelosi, and Barry would all be all over the news.

But it's not skinheads and not politically expedient, so those black lives don't matter.
BLM is BS

How stupid was the guy who ran down 3 cops with his car the other day.

Now: There is a brain surgeon for you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How stupid was the guy who ran down 3 cops with his car the other day.

Now: There is a brain surgeon for you.

He wasn't stupid. It was, obviously, calculated in his mind after he backed into a parking spot, and a few minutes later mowed them down. He thought he was a BLM hero. That is the BLM thinking. I am still waiting for them to talk about blacks killing blacks with no cops involved. :crickets:

Don't disparage Dr. Carson! :lol: Why don't they try to emulate him? He is a true American success story, and I would have loved to see him as the Repub nom. Oh, well.

And, did you see the video of the guy at the police station? Enough said.

Last edited:

tommyjo

Seems that proactive policing keeps crime down and citizens safe. But that's racist, so let the thugs rule the neighborhoods. I gotta ask, how's that working out for ya?

Barry's legacy

Couple of points...

1. The quotes as pasted are not in the order they were written in the opinion piece

2. This is an opinion piece...

3. The President of the United States does not control or have authority over the Chicago Police Dept. (Were the homicides in DC in the 80s the responsibility of Mr. Reagan?)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Couple of points...

3. The President of the United States does not control or have authority over the Chicago Police Dept. (Were the homicides in DC in the 80s the responsibility of Mr. Reagan?)

Hey Sally ... it is Obama's HOME Town ...
... and his former Chief of Staff is now the Mayor
... you would thing Obummer would take a keener interest - maybe a chance to spread some pork around

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Couple of points...

1. The quotes as pasted are not in the order they were written in the opinion piece

2. This is an opinion piece...

More than 3,000 wounded, over 500 dead, and that is an "opinion"?

The democrat machine in Chicago has caused this mess, and obama is a huge part of that, along with with his media and the trashing of cops and promoting blm.

That ain't opinion - just fact.

Hijinx

More than 3,000 wounded, over 500 dead, and that is an "opinion"?

The democrat machine in Chicago has caused this mess, and obama is a huge part of that, along with with his media and the trashing of cops and promoting blm.

That ain't opinion - just fact.

I was watching the Magic Negro the other day as he was campaigning for Hillary At one point he said " and gas it two dollars a gallon " Thanks Obama".

Of course Obama didn't have a frigging thing to do with $2.00 dollar gas, but he didn't mind claiming he did.
I don't see him claiming he is saving lives in Chicago. I don't see him saying that thugs are having a war with police Officers.
I don't see him doing anything that isn't divisive.
He helped start the war on police, just as he started the war in Syria that has thousands fleeing.
Just as his and John "traitor" Kerry have started persuading iran to attack our boats and planes by sending them money and telling them to go ahead with their Nuclear bomb plans.
This man has placed our country in a most dangerous position and the Village idiot with the bad memory and passing out problems will continue his policies,

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Hey Sally ... it is Obama's HOME Town ...
... and his former Chief of Staff is now the Mayor
... you would thing Obummer would take a keener interest - maybe a chance to spread some pork around

You would think that only if he still owns property in Chicago, right? Since he intends to stay in D.C. for a year or two then settle in Hawaii, I doubt the Kenyan cares what happens to his people in Chicago.

Hijinx

You would think that only if he still owns property in Chicago, right? Since he intends to stay in D.C. for a year or two then settle in Hawaii, I doubt the Kenyan cares what happens to his people in Chicago.

Of course his property values might fall but much of his property was paid for by a Mafia Don anyway.