I love it when the Baynet lifts my work from somd.com

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here is the original press release I used as the basis:

http://www.scheerpartners.com/news/

There is also a screen capture attached.

Then here is my rewrite, with quite a few minor edits.

http://somd.com/news/headlines/2016/21298.php

Then magically, just now, the same story appears on the Baynet (which in and of itself is fine). However, it blatantly obvious that they stole it letter for letter from somd.com.

They even used the same exact title, which varies from the PR. I also uploaded a copy of mine with the changes I made from the original high-lighted and you can see those exact same changes elsewhere.

This is not the first time I have caught them doing this, but I am going to publicly call them out this time.

Do your own work!

Attachments

• baynet.jpg
    baynet.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,132
  • somd.jpg
    somd.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 515
  • scheer.jpg
    scheer.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 429
  • somd-changes-hilighted.jpg
    somd-changes-hilighted.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Who is your NewsBot? Most of their posts come after the stories have been posted elsewhere. It is just as bad as the repeat news offenders like NHBoy.

I'll agree plagiarism is wrong - so is supporting any trash "media". This forum seems to have a boner for somdnews or whatever the sweaty guy chasing ambulances calls his trashy site filled with pics of dead bodies and first responders. Also- someone already said it- the news bot is wasting space. 10/10 I click and its something I read 6 hours ago elsewhere.
Bottom line - all bottom feeders are feeding in the same place- noted.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll agree plagiarism is wrong - so is supporting any trash "media". This forum seems to have a boner for somdnews or whatever the sweaty guy chasing ambulances calls his trashy site filled with pics of dead bodies and first responders. Also- someone already said it- the news bot is wasting space. 10/10 I click and its something I read 6 hours ago elsewhere.
Bottom line - all bottom feeders are feeding in the same place- noted.

I don't bother, it's just click bait. Same for NHBoy, I rarely click his threads unless they seem to grow some legs.