What if?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What would happen if Trump were to keel over in the near future? Hill's got a reputation for having something like that happen and she's losing points quickly. Rioting? National mourning? Or would the R leadership just take it as a chance to get someone they like better in the running? Just wondering what people's guesses would be.

Hijinx

What would happen if Trump were to keel over in the near future? Hill's got a reputation for having something like that happen and she's losing points quickly. Rioting? National mourning? Or would the R leadership just take it as a chance to get someone they like better in the running? Just wondering what people's guesses would be.

I don't think it's going to happen. Trump look pretty healthy to me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think it's going to happen. Trump look pretty healthy to me.

Which would make it all the more suspicious if he were to suddenly and mysteriously keel over.

I'm actually surprised he or one of his immediate family members hasn't had a, you know, little accident by now. I thought for sure one of those nuts who invade his rallies would have tried to take a shot at him.

To answer Merlin's question, I think people like me would be outraged and scream bloody murder, only to be ignored and threatened with legal action if we persist. The Hillary supporters would throw a happy dance party and be insufferably obnoxious to the point where people like me would consider the punishment for beating their asses worth it. The Republicans would heave a sigh of relief, and install a puppet to take his place. Hillary would win the election, and that would be that.

We have let our government get so far out of control that they can do pretty much whatever they please and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

tommyjo

Which would make it all the more suspicious if he were to suddenly and mysteriously keel over.

I'm actually surprised he or one of his immediate family members hasn't had a, you know, little accident by now. I thought for sure one of those nuts who invade his rallies would have tried to take a shot at him.

To answer Merlin's question, I think people like me would be outraged and scream bloody murder, only to be ignored and threatened with legal action if we persist. The Hillary supporters would throw a happy dance party and be insufferably obnoxious to the point where people like me would consider the punishment for beating their asses worth it. The Republicans would heave a sigh of relief, and install a puppet to take his place. Hillary would win the election, and that would be that.

This is serious tinfoil hat territory....

We have let our government get so far out of control that they can do pretty much whatever they please and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

Not when you nominate a buffoon you can't!

littlelady

God bless the USA

Yep! And, I was thinking that Colin Powell should check if he is on the Clinton's hit list. Judge Scalia was, and now is gone. There is nothing the Clintons won't do in their pursuit of the ultimate power of the World. Period.

Oh, and, tj, don't bother replying to my post. Thanks. :smile:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Your mom's a buffoon. :shortbus:

Why do you even bother with tj? Her brain is ate up by Kool-Aid and I am sure she has been lobotomized, at least once. How do some Americans, if tj is an American, not see what is happening? Unbelievable. Too much complacency, I suspect; or thinking nothing bad can happen to America. Oh wait, we just commemorated 9/11. There are some true idiots living amongst us.

LC_Sulla

Vrai, it's hard for me to believe that you really have this much animosity towards "the left" (whatever that is). Or that you believe all those conspiracy theories. Because, I think you are smart.

I don't want anyone to "keel over." But keep in mind, we are talking about 2 people at the 7 decade mark. Either one of them could just go at any second.

However, I do agree with you that the republicans would install an establishment politician. But I disagree that Hillary would win. The only reason it's a tie right now is due to the percentage of republicans who will not be voting for Trump because he's Trump (don't blame me, it's not my fault). So, if Trump weren't there, they would all come back. JMO.

Grumpy

The only reason it's a tie right now is due to the percentage of republicans who will not be voting for Trump because he's Trump

:lol: A lot say it, but when push comes to shove in the voting booth with a choice between Hillary and the Donald, I'm betting the majority pull the Trump lever .

SamSpade

Vrai, it's hard for me to believe that you really have this much animosity towards "the left" (whatever that is). Or that you believe all those conspiracy theories. Because, I think you are smart.

I don't want anyone to "keel over." But keep in mind, we are talking about 2 people at the 7 decade mark. Either one of them could just go at any second.

However, I do agree with you that the republicans would install an establishment politician. But I disagree that Hillary would win. The only reason it's a tie right now is due to the percentage of republicans who will not be voting for Trump because he's Trump (don't blame me, it's not my fault). So, if Trump weren't there, they would all come back. JMO.

I think if he were to "keel over" in the next 50 days - after having campaigned for almost two years - it would certainly look suspicious. I actually DON'T believe in the so-called Clinton Body Count, but only because some of them are clearly spurious, others have only the most tenuous connection to them, and a couple - well the details are simply wrong. But I also don't believe anything is beyond their willingness to do. If you believe Assange - he says Seth Rich was the Wikileaks source for the DNC hack.

I do think that part of Trump's surge is that Republicans have changed their mind about him. And I also think it's due to him following his script and not shooting off at the mouth. More people are seeing less of the showman and more of the man his peers know, and they like him. I think from here on out, he has a good chance.

The debates will tell the story. Hillary's chance is to provoke him. He's going to be on his best behavior, and her best chance is to get him pissed off and say something dumb.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:confused: I think I've been clear that I have animosity toward BOTH political parties and most politicians, not to mention the biased lying media and paid activists. I'm equal opportunity like that, bebe.