Journalist Says That Clinton Ally BlumenthaHillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once ‘Spread the Birther Rumor to Me’

James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has a rebuttal to the claims that no one in Hillary Clinton‘s sphere pushed birtherism.

While it’s true that no one on Clinton’s 2008 campaign pushed birtherism (there were nasty rumors going around about Obama), Asher claims that longtime Clinton ally Sidney Blumenthal told him about it and asked him to look into it:

#CNN says #Hillary team in 2008 never raised #birther issue. #SidBlumenthal, long-time #HRC buddy, told me in person #Obama born in #kenya

— James Asher (@jimasher) September 16, 2016

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.
Doyle made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer. Fleischer said that Clinton’s staff had spread the rumor. Doyle said that was a “lie” — but admitted, in the same tweet, that she had fired the “rogue” staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory.

No, @AriFleischer, it is not. The one rogue staffer who sent an email was fired pretty damn quick.

This is a lie. https://t.co/Js93dkSVdW

— Mo Elleithee (@MoElleithee) September 16, 2016

Doyle appeared about an hour later on CNN with Wolf Blitzer to address the issue once again. She denied that Hillary Clinton had started the Birther theory — then admitted that someone in the Clinton campaign had, in fact, been involved. Here is part their exchange:

Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?

Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.

Hijinx

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.
Doyle made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer. Fleischer said that Clinton’s staff had spread the rumor. Doyle said that was a “lie” — but admitted, in the same tweet, that she had fired the “rogue” staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory.

No, @AriFleischer, it is not. The one rogue staffer who sent an email was fired pretty damn quick.

This is a lie. https://t.co/Js93dkSVdW

— Mo Elleithee (@MoElleithee) September 16, 2016

Doyle appeared about an hour later on CNN with Wolf Blitzer to address the issue once again. She denied that Hillary Clinton had started the Birther theory — then admitted that someone in the Clinton campaign had, in fact, been involved. Here is part their exchange:

Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?

Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.

Call ,me anything you like but the Birth certificate is phony.
Hopefully Trumps opens up that can of worms and keeps it to himself until he can prove it and jail that Muslim bastard.