My baby was a good boy - except for that string of B&E's, prison, trespassing, and so on

BOP

Idiot families: not just in America.

[Dead perp's] Mother Beryl Dickson said she was having to bury her eldest child ‘for a reason I don’t know’.

She said she couldn’t feel anything through the shock and that he’d been ‘murdered in cold blood’.

'I want my baby's killer found and brought to justice,' Ms Dickson told Seven News.

She said her three grandchildren have been robbed of a father, claiming that he had been on the straight and narrow since leaving prison.

He was reportedly convicted over the ram raid of an adult store in Sandgate where cash and synthetic drugs were taken, but was acquitted on appeal.

'They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case,' Ms Dickson told ABC News.

'Just to think those little kids are going to grow up without a dad now.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-petition-calling-release.html#ixzz4KVn0wE1w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hijinx

Idiot families: not just in America.

[Dead perp's] Mother Beryl Dickson said she was having to bury her eldest child ‘for a reason I don’t know’.

She said she couldn’t feel anything through the shock and that he’d been ‘murdered in cold blood’.

'I want my baby's killer found and brought to justice,' Ms Dickson told Seven News.

She said her three grandchildren have been robbed of a father, claiming that he had been on the straight and narrow since leaving prison.

He was reportedly convicted over the ram raid of an adult store in Sandgate where cash and synthetic drugs were taken, but was acquitted on appeal.

'They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case,' Ms Dickson told ABC News.

'Just to think those little kids are going to grow up without a dad now.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-petition-calling-release.html#ixzz4KVn0wE1w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If she wants this boys killer brought to Justice, she should put a gun to her head and pull the trigger.
Anyone who makes excuses for this POS's record had to know who was at fault for his upbringing, and for his death.

His kids are lucky as long as she has nothing to do with bringing them up.

It seems even without guns the Australians know the proper thing to do.
The man turned himself in when charged they should release him on his own recognizance.

officeguy

Australia isn't all rainbow farts and puppydogs either.

Why are you posting this story now ? This happened in March !

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The story doesn't make it clear if Batterham's daughter was in the bedroom or not. It was still B&E but if Batterham was defending his daughter's honor the choke hold was really justified.

Hijinx

The story doesn't make it clear if Batterham's daughter was in the bedroom or not. It was still B&E but if Batterham was defending his daughter's honor the choke hold was really justified.

If this turd was in his house without permission, it's killing time

A person who invades your domicile when he knows you are in it is prepared to hurt you if caught there. Kill that a-hole and worry about it later.

officeguy

The POS also had a prior conviction for a home invasion where he raped a 16 year old. Good thing he is dead.