Pax River traffic

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
Anyone have an idea of whats up. Significant other just called. Traffic backed up all over. Maybe backup from the stalled car on the bridge?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I heard Blak Jak say on the radio that traffic outbound from base is having a 100% ID check. WTF!?!

Lucky for me, I have been at an offsite meeting all day and didn't bother to go back on base and went directly home.

inkah

Funny you should say that. We had pizza delivered to our offsite meeting so none of us would have to go out in the deluge for lunch! :lol:
what sucks is that I too was offsite for most of the day for a mtg. I SEEERIOUSLY considered not coming back on, but decided to be dutiful :/

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
what sucks is that I too was offsite for most of the day for a mtg. I SEEERIOUSLY considered not coming back on, but decided to be dutiful :/

Oh heck no! I was in the office at 6, left at 730 to the meeting. When that let out at 415, I did not pass go, and went straight home!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Lot's of rumors going around as to why, but yes we are all going out Gate 2 tonight - yippee

Rumors might explain something I saw around 1445 - besides all those early risers from the Range heading home.

inkah

Smart!

Bring me pizza? :)

btw...hearing the CDC is on lockdown - wonder if they are looking for a kid? :(