Loveville Woman Leaves 4-year-old and Infant Unattended

Tito

Donkey Smell
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at approximately 7:30 pm, Trooper Coppedge, from the Maryland State Police Leonardtown Barrack responded to the Food Lion in Leonardtown for a report of unattended children.

Upon arrival, Trooper Coppdege observed a 4-year old and a 6 month old unattended in a locked, running vehicle.

The infant was crying and the 4 year old was visibly upset. A witness advised that she initially observed the children in the vehicle at 6:50 pm.

Sotelo was found to be in possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/40876...ded-in-locked-running-vehicle-in-leonardtown/

glhs837

Power with Control
those might not be the beginnings of drug scars on her face, but that's the way to bet.

luvmygdaughters

How much you want to bet she is on some type of public assistance? There is yet another reason for forced sterilization.

luvmygdaughters

<sarcasm>Wait, hold the phone now, I thought it was always the poor blacks that were on some form of public assistance?</sarcasm>

Never said blacks or whites or Mexicans...idiot. There are losers of all different races, religions and intelligence levels...evidently.

glhs837

Power with Control
<sarcasm>Wait, hold the phone now, I thought it was always the poor blacks that were on some form of public assistance?</sarcasm>

There are different words. Always, sometime, mostly are a few. But no, assistance is overwhelmingly used by poor whites. But to be fair, there are a helluva lot more whites running around.

BernieP

Resident PIA
There are different words. Always, sometime, mostly are a few. But no, assistance is overwhelmingly used by poor whites. But to be fair, there are a helluva lot more whites running around.
a more accurate representation would be the percentage of the population, i.e. the percent of those identifying as "white".
Same could / should be done with abortions and single woman who give birth.
It by breaking it down into a percentage of a demographic group (income / race / education) it would help to identify the reason for the problem and was to improve the situation.

But I don't want to go there.

I am shocked at the bail, ####, read in the paper the other day an assault suspect got like 7500. She may be a drug addict, and not fit to have custody of her child, but it doesn't seem like she would be either a threat to the community or a flight risk, so $50K seems to be a political bond, we want to look good because a child was involved. It's all about the emotions, not the evidence isn't it?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

75% of the population, 40% of total assistance
12% of the population, 25% of total assistance

Kin you do duh maffs?

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, didnt go there, but here's the numbers...... saw the same numbers elssewhere, this was the first place that laid it out without a lot of chart gazing......

http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...stats-about-public-assistance.html/?a=viewall

In 2012, an average of 41.6% of African Americans received means-tested benefits each month. About 18% of Asians or Pacific Islanders and 13% of whites received benefits each month. Thirty-six percent of Hispanics of any race received government assistance.