Thread: Stealing candy from a bigot

Blog Entries

Stealing candy from a bigot

Donald Trump Jr.ís tweet is not only inaccurate and dehumanizing, itís also stolen. Former Representative Joe Walsh tweeted the exact same thing analogy in August. Trump stole it, branded it with the Trump/Pence logo and tweeted it out.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/764527207679139840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    Doctors Without Borders

Disabled American Veterans (DAV)

Special Olympics

Troops or military family members struggling with suicidal thoughts or in need of help are encouraged to call the Veterans Crisis Line, 800-273-8255, press 1. More at this Link

So? I've used similar analogies. My favorite one I stole from a friend.

"If someone handed you a bottle of the finest French wine and informed you there was a single drop of PEE in it - would you drink it?".

Not QUITE the same, because any sip of that wine would have some pee in it, but you get the idea - just because I didn't invent the phrase doesn't mean I can't use it.
    ďGood intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nhboy View Post
    Donald Trump Jr.ís tweet is not only inaccurate and dehumanizing, itís also stolen. Former Representative Joe Walsh tweeted the exact same thing analogy in August. Trump stole it, branded it with the Trump/Pence logo and tweeted it out.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/764527207679139840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    What a hoot.. Liberals getting their panties in a twist over a FRIGGIN MEME!!! You do realize that MEME's are meant to be SHARED, and generally aren't copyrighted?

I don't know who hired you, the DNC or the Clinton Campaign, but you really should refund them their money.

They must be desperate.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Oh the irony from Mr. Cut-and-Paste...
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Bawhhhaaaaw!

This meme was specifically chosen because "Skittles" is a trigger word for the perpetually aggrieved jet set due to little Trayvon Martin.

And the target audience took the bait like the proverbial Ethiopian fish. Suckers.

Well played Trump Camp. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSayer View Post
    Bawhhhaaaaw!

This meme was specifically chosen because "Skittles" is a trigger word for the perpetually aggrieved jet set due to little Trayvon Martin.

And the target audience took the bait like the proverbial Ethiopian fish. Suckers.

Well played Trump Camp. Well played.
    It isn't all that hard to play NHboy, but yes: I think he took the bait. Or whoever his control is took it.

But my stance on it is , Joe was right-------------------Trump was right----------
    Whats the problem.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.