Kyle Busch WINNER
Matt Kenseth
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick
Brad Keselowski
Martin Truex Jr
Denny Hamlin

Last edited:
NO picks from Clevalley , His last picks were Richmond , so he NEEDS to pick !!!!!!

Yeah... I normally put them in Saturday morning but had to run from my place in Warrenton Virginia to Great Mills Maryland to pick a tractor up for my father in law.

Got back home and had a lame horse to attend to. By the time I went to bed was going to do it this morning but the vet came out to check on the horse (which he's fine( then I got out and started working and time got away from me...

:ohwell:

homedepot20

Standing after New Hampshire

Checkered_Flag 65+6=71
Calvcopf 63+6=69
OldHillCrestGuy 62+4=66
Stgislander 61+3=64
HomeDepot20 51+5=56
Clevalley 52+ NP=52

homedepot20

Yeah... I normally put them in Saturday morning but had to run from my place in Warrenton Virginia to Great Mills Maryland to pick a tractor up for my father in law.

Got back home and had a lame horse to attend to. By the time I went to bed was going to do it this morning but the vet came out to check on the horse (which he's fine( then I got out and started working and time got away from me...

:ohwell:

Glad to hear your horse is fine ! Have a sister in Texas whom has 5 horses .

I'm not that far ahead of you , ( I blew my chance ) so with the year I have had , you should pass me soon :buddies:

Last edited:
Glad to hear your horse is fine ! Have a sister in Texas whom has 5 horses .

I'm not that far ahead of you , ( I blew my chance ) so with the year I have had , you should pass me soon :buddies:

It gets expensive when they get hurt... but we are lucky with our horse vet, she is awesome!

I normally remember to get this done when I am drinking my coffee Saturday morning but I got up, made a travel cup and was headed to SOMD @ 0615 and did not even think about it until 1400 on Sunday.

I need a weekend where I can just simply sleep! :lol: