SoMD Jeepers

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You may want to talk to some of your members about how to drive with courtesy. Tailgating, brake checking and unsafe passing doesn't look too good when the offending driver is flying your sticker. Black jeep with Washington Caps tags, 1205, external roll cage. I don't know maybe he was running late for a sausage tasting party or something.

PoPoInstr20

Lol sausage tasting party? Sorry but that just makes your lil story invalid and shows your ignorance. Jealousy will eat you alive bro. Go find a safe place!

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Lol sausage fest. Sorry that makes your claim invalid. Jealousy will eat you alive bro. Go find a safe place!

Hmm, I think we have the first nibble on the line........... methinks there might be a Jeep in this ones driveway. Is your contention that the OP was so overcome by jealousy after seeing a Jeep that he made up a story of a poorly driven Jeep? Seems a bit of a stretch. Much more likely is that there really was a crappy driver. Its not like they are an uncommon sight. Not usually jeepers, they don't lend themselves to "enthusiastic" driving.

(Full disclosure, we have one in our driveway, and I generally like Jeeps, but I dont think they magically repel potetial owners who drive like crap)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hollyrock diesel douchebag thread.... anyone??

I thought about that on the way home last night as I drove down Airport Dr, past Hollyrock

Hmm, I think we have the first nibble on the line........... methinks there might be a Jeep in this ones driveway.

:oldman:

(Full disclosure, we have one in our driveway, and I generally like Jeeps, but I dont think they magically repel potetial owners who drive like crap)

:yay:

I've got 2 in my driveway .... C101 and an SJ

but I do see the Somd jeepers sticker on a few Cherokee XJ's

Last edited:

Hannibal

Hollyrock diesel douchebag thread.... anyone??

I need to better understand this Hollyrock thing .............

All I know is that since moving across the river from Charles into Calvert, I am constantly bombarded with these trucks/stickers. I, myself, drive a diesel truck. It's very low key ..... stock in fact. It's not loud. It does not produce black smoke when I step on the throttle. In reality, aside from the badging that says "Duramax" on the hood - it looks plain as can be. However, I am constantly sought out while in traffic on Rt 4 by these trucks who get along side of me and feel the need to blip their throttle so I can hear how loud they are. Even better ......... they want to race. Don't get me wrong, I spent many of the years in my 20's spending hours participating in "racing" but those were cars ....... that were meant to go fast. They were bought as fast cars and then made to go faster. Aside from maybe a Ford Lightning or Raptor ....... trucks are meant for work. They are meant to haul/tow things. I have gobs of torque that could rip your house from its foundation. That's what it's built for. Why does anyone care about a truck that may tough 15's in the quarter mile. And if you tell me that you spent $10k upgrading your old Cummins Turbo Diesel to run 13's ............. I'd ask "why?" That's ignorant.

Best part about it is most of these trucks are driven by late teen/early 20-somethings who are driving hand me down farm trucks. They are likely 250k mile trucks that got handed down to them (which is great) and they've dumped a summer job's worth of money into making them annoying. Nothing better than a kid blowing his wad on a lift kit and monster wheels while not spending a dollar on upgraded breaking. He went far in high school physics I bet and realized this the first time he had to hit the brakes hard ...............

glhs837

Power with Control
I need to better understand this Hollyrock thing .............

20 something's, and money and noise and stink ticking off old people, seems like a perfect storm..... :) And of course the sprinkling of older guys who still act like they are in their 20s. :) Sucks to be behind them on the bike, I'll say.

warneckutz

but I do see the Somd jeepers sticker on a few Cherokee XJ's

Some people put the stickers on their Liberty vehicles too...

It's still a Jeep though...

Good group of people, except for the little ginger, loudmouth kid - but he's of little consequence.

Anyway, I was curious to see the jeep description - whew... :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You may want to talk to some of your members about how to drive with courtesy. Tailgating, brake checking and unsafe passing doesn't look too good when the offending driver is flying your sticker. Black jeep with Washington Caps tags, 1205, external roll cage. I don't know maybe he was running late for a sausage tasting party or something.

He?? I thought Jeep went the route of the Miata like 8 or 9 years ago..

The glovebox is just big enough to put your testicles, and makeup bag in.