Crime Dirtbag punks slashing tires in St. Mary's

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here's what the police say:

St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office patrol deputies responded to eleven calls for service involving the slashing of motor vehicle tires in the following neighborhoods: Southampton, Pembrooke, Greenview West, Barefoot Acres, Wildewood, Essex South, Town Creek, Abberly Crest, Cal Acres and Essex South, in the Lexington Park and California areas. The vandalisms occurred on Sat., Sept. 17, and Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016.

The Criminal Investigations Division is continuing the investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact Cpl. David Alexander at 301-475-4200, ext. *1954 or by email at David.Alexander@stmarysmd.com.

They have a surveillance video of one incident which tells me the following:

-- The victim was specifically targeted, not random
-- The perp is tall, slender and can run pretty darned fast. Probably High School aged.
-- The vehicle looks like a 2-tone paint job, like an old SUV (Bronco?)with a white horizontal panel.

[video=youtube;BTD7SSaF4_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTD7SSaF4_Q[/video]

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    23.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

MarieB

With all the neighborhoods involved, my first thought was that it wasn't random. I hope they catch the #######s. There were also theft from vehicles.

At least there was no blaming the victim this time. Where I lived in Texas, they would have blamed you for daring to not park your vehicle in the garage

BOP

He's done it before. They also have one other thing: his fingerprints. On both sides of the car.

CrashTest

-- The perp is tall, slender and can run pretty darned fast. Probably High School aged.

The video is in high speed. Slowing it down to actual speed shows that the criminal took about 5 seconds to cover 50 feet. Not exactly ready for the NFL combine.