Apple Cider

luvmygdaughters

I am absolutely craving some fresh homemade apple cider. Had some years ago when we went to Skyline drive. Ice cold and fresh!! :drool: With the abundant Amish farms around here, one of them has to have fresh pressed cider. Anybody know of one close to Leonardtown?

3CATSAILOR

I am absolutely craving some fresh homemade apple cider. Had some years ago when we went to Skyline drive. Ice cold and fresh!! :drool: With the abundant Amish farms around here, one of them has to have fresh pressed cider. Anybody know of one close to Leonardtown?

Try some of the local apple groves around here. You may have some success there. I haven't seen any apple cider at the Amish stands. If you do, let us know.

luvmygdaughters

Try some of the local apple groves around here. You may have some success there. I haven't seen any apple cider at the Amish stands. If you do, let us know.

"Keeping it Local" in Morganza has some. They sent me a message yesterday that they were getting some today. I'm stopping on my way home from work today!!:yahoo: