Mall mass shooting

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again... in a gun-free zone.

Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5

A man carrying a rifle entered a Macy's store at a mall in Washington state, shot dead four women and a man, and vanished into the night, police said.
Authorities believe only one person fired the shots Friday night at Cascade Mall in Burlington, about an hour north of Seattle.

A search is underway for an armed man who headed toward Interstate 5 after the attack, said Sgt. Mark Francis, a spokesman for the Washington State Patrol.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Authorities are describing the man as Hispanic in his early 20s. The photo is grainy; but my hunch tells me the guy is of Arab descent.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wonder how easy it was for him to get a gun?

Enrique Marquez purchased Syed Rizwan Farook Rifle for him [purchased both rifles used in the shootings]
Harris and Klebold had someone purchase weapons for them

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Authorities are describing the man as Hispanic in his early 20s. The photo is grainy; but my hunch tells me the guy is of Arab descent.

:yay:

my thought as well

Turkish Immigrant

- the press was willing to speculate when he was 'Hispanic' he might have been part of a gang
- now that he is a Muslim there is no speculation expect this cannot have ANYTHING to do with islam

PsyOps

Pixelated
Turkish Immigrant

- the press was willing to speculate when he was 'Hispanic' he might have been part of a gang
- now that he is a Muslim there is no speculation expect this cannot have ANYTHING to do with islam

I mentioned this in the other thread where he was caught, that LE and the media are doing everything they can to avoid calling this Islamic terrorism. I told my wife when they showed that first photo, and said he was Hispanic that they are covering it up.

Our LE and media insult Americans with this ongoing desire to call things something other than what it really is, all in an effort to soften any embarrassment to the failed policies of Obama, the FBI, and DHS. How do they continue to explain that what they are doing is working? So, instead they lie to us about the root of these attacks, until they can no longer lie about it.