Suspect Arrested in Washington Mall Shooting That Killed 5

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"A 20-year-old suspect was arrested Saturday in connection with a shooting at a Washington state mall that left five people dead, authorities said.
Police said Arcan Cetin was arrested in Oak Harbor at around 6:30 p.m. while walking down the street — one night after the shooting at Burlington's Cascade Mall sparked a massive search for the suspect.
Island County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Hawley said he had spotted Cetin from a patrol car and recognized him as the suspect. "

cetin.jpg

More here: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/person-custody-washington-mall-shooting-killed-5-n653931?cw=sm_tw

Hijinx

"A 20-year-old suspect was arrested Saturday in connection with a shooting at a Washington state mall that left five people dead, authorities said.
Police said Arcan Cetin was arrested in Oak Harbor at around 6:30 p.m. while walking down the street — one night after the shooting at Burlington's Cascade Mall sparked a massive search for the suspect.
Island County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Hawley said he had spotted Cetin from a patrol car and recognized him as the suspect. "

View attachment 114932

More here: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/person-custody-washington-mall-shooting-killed-5-n653931?cw=sm_tw

A Turkish, legal, immigrant/. Anybody want to make a bet he isn't a Turkish Christian?

PsyOps

Pixelated
What's annoying to me is the initial report that he was Hispanic. My first reaction was "no way! This guy is from the middle east". This is not typical behavior of Hispanics. So I thought this was just the leftists in Washington State to make it something other than another Islamic terrorist attack. Now they're saying it doesn't appear to be a terrorist attack. A guy (from Turkey) goes into a mall and shoots the place up, and they are saying it isn't a terrorist attack? So what... workplace violence? Broken heart because a girlfriend broke up with him? Mentally ill? Anything but terrorism.