They were wrong.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
trump125.jpg

Hijinx

He is correct.

He is correct about Hitler.
The comparison is silly and only silly people would even consider it.

Trump never hung a piece of wallpaper in his life. LMAO.

Douglas was a pretty good actor, but I don't remember him ever holding office.

tommyjo

No we get a fresh start with him. That is what scares the old grifters in office now.

So that's today's rationalization? "We get a fresh start"???

That's digging pretty deep into the psychosis isn't it? Mr. Trump spent the primary season bragging about how he would buy favors from politicians with contributions (only to then deny he ever did that...see the issue with the Florida district attorney) He's used the entire campaign as a promotional tour of golf resorts and hotels with his name on them.

A fresh start? With a guy who is covered in the same mud??

Hijinx

So that's today's rationalization? "We get a fresh start"???

That's digging pretty deep into the psychosis isn't it? Mr. Trump spent the primary season bragging about how he would buy favors from politicians with contributions (only to then deny he ever did that...see the issue with the Florida district attorney) He's used the entire campaign as a promotional tour of golf resorts and hotels with his name on them.

A fresh start? With a guy who is covered in the same mud??

You are a person who throws mud at one candidate and ignore it from your own.
If you want to talk about mud I can fill these pages with Hillary's mud.

Mud and blood.
I don't look at Trump as innocent as a lamb, but don't be so stupid as to try to throw mud on one and pass the other.

Hijinx

No , we get a moron who will kill this country if Trump is elected.

We have just had almost 8 years of a moron and racist bigot who has been trying to kill this country or give it away to the UN.

Have you been sleeping?/