A Car for Women

You would look good in a Miata. With your mauve scarf...

:frown: Clashes with my red fingernail polish.

To be honest, I AM looking at an "almost" Miata. Been researching the new Fiat 124. Built on a Miata chassis, but a Fiat body design and motor.

It's an Italian-tagged car, built on a Japanese frame in Japan, with a Detroit (MOPAR) owner. What could go wrong? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So..... wonder if they decided to remove idiot lights like for engine oil because they thought women would ignore it anyway...

Hey now :mad: I'm am a neurotic freak about my idiot lights, even when it's just saying I'm about due for an oil change.

Anyway, I think the car is cute. If womyn get all pissed off about women liking cute things, they can suck it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's an Italian-tagged car, built on a Japanese frame in Japan, with a Detroit (MOPAR) owner. What could go wrong? :shrug:

:lmao: What could go wrong indeed...

You should consider buying a sports car that is much more reliable...like a 1950s-vintage Triumph with it's Lucas electrical system, for example. ;-)

http://www.mez.co.uk/lucas.html

Last edited:
:lmao: What could go wrong indeed...

You should consider buying a sports car that is much more reliable...like a 1950s-vintage Triumph with it's Lucas electrical system, for example. ;-)

HA! Who would be follish enough to do that??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Helps keep those calves shapely and attractive to men. Which is the end goal, of course.

(hidingbehindyou)

Straight up, if they made that part of their marketing campaign - "buy this car because driving a manual transmission will give you shapely calves" - they would sell a million of them overnight.

Truth.

glhs837

Power with Control
Straight up, if they made that part of their marketing campaign - "buy this car because driving a manual transmission will give you shapely calves" - they would sell a million of them overnight.

Truth.

No they wouldn't, because they would be hanged.....

glhs837

Power with Control
I only see men driving them. Can't recall ever seeing a woman Z3 driver around here.

Used to be more tilted towards the ladies, the Z3 I think. Now that they are getting a little bit long in the tooth and maint cost has risen while reliability has dropped, I think it's more men driving them as cheap used mid-life-crisis-mobiles. Unless you are a good mechanic, you are going to pay an arm and a leg for maint as the plastic cooling system components age. And I don't thing the Z4 hits that same spot for most women as the Z3 did. Got a little bit too angular, too masculine. Women who really want that cool small sexy convertible are probably now seen in a Cooper or a Miata.