Cedar Lane - Blacksmith Shop Road Intersection Project Set to Begin Oct 3

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The St. Mary's County Department of Public Works and Transportation will construct new alignment improvements at the intersection at Cedar Lane and Blacksmith Shop Road. Construction is estimated to begin October 3.

While there will be no road closures anticipated during construction, drivers will experience new traffic patterns. Please follow all signs and message boards in the area. Nearby residents may also experience some construction noise in the area during daylight hours. Work is expected to last two days depending on weather conditions.

For additional information, please contact the St. Mary's County Department of Public Works & Transportation at 301-863-8400 or the St. Mary's County Public Information Office at 301-475-4200, Ext. *1340.

Attachments

• Cedar Lane - Blacksmith Shop Road Project.jpg
    Cedar Lane - Blacksmith Shop Road Project.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 596

BernieP

Resident PIA
I saw a sign on Rt 4 (N) just short of FDR did not catch what was being closed, just that they recommended using RT 5.
Usual placement for a "we are playing on the bridge again, so be prepared for lane closures".
I thought the RT 5 detour was odd, I guess what's odd is the placement of the sign.