Matt Kenseth
Kyle Larson
Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Jimmie Johnson
Brad Keselowski

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay, here's a newbie question. Since we are now picking seven drivers, do we get points for the top seven positions or is it still the top five?

homedepot20

With the O's losing to those Damn yankees on Saturday , I'll be watching the final O's -Yanks game at 300PM on Sunday , hoping for a O's VICTORY !!!!!

homedepot20

congrats :cheers: to Calvcopf on Picking WINNER, Martin Truex Jr . and Taking the LEAD with 7 races to go !

Standing AFTER Dover

Calvcopf 69+9=78
Checkered_Flag 71+4=75
OldHillCrestGuy 66+4=70
Stgislander 64+4=68
HomeDepot20 56+4=60
Clevalley 52+4=56

calvcopf

congrats :cheers: to Calvcopf on Picking WINNER, Martin Truex Jr . and Taking the LEAD with 7 races to go !

Thanks HD20! Glad your O's won! My Nationals will be limping into the post season due some injuries, but hoping they can make it happen! :buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

'LETS GO NAT' Boy did I screw up Yesterday, 30 minutes before the race, tried a move that backfired on me, had picked Truex to win, but with both Checked Flag and Calvocopf ahead of me in the standings and with Checked in first place and picking Brad and Calvcopf picking Martin, figured I would change my pick to Brad, cause if Brad had won he would have probably been out of reach for the rest of us to catch if I stayed with Martin, so a 3 peat for me is looking less likely as each week goes by. Its going to be hard to over take both Calvcopf and Checkered with only a few weeks left when we are all pretty much picking the same 7 drivers each week.