Oh, never mind...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
doesn't fit the narrative...

[video=youtube;XDcx6A81M70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDcx6A81M70[/video]

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Christ, nothing like a good old mob beating. Freakin animals.

that's actually more to the story, and she had it comin' to her (from what I understood), you still didn't see it in the news because...black on white.

glhs837

Power with Control
From what I read, she had promised to help someone or more than one person cheat on a social studies test and reneged on that promise. Seems like a 10 person beatdown is a bit more than that crime deserves.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
From what I read, she had promised to help someone or more than one person cheat on a social studies test and reneged on that promise. Seems like a 10 person beatdown is a bit more than that crime deserves.

that's not what I read, but I'm leaving it out of the discussion. The post was about the media not touching it, not what it was about.

glhs837

Power with Control
that's not what I read, but I'm leaving it out of the discussion. The post was about the media not touching it, not what it was about.

But if the dirt that started it makes the victim less than a sympathetic one, that could explain why it's not being touched and so it's relevant. Were she treating the football team like a bouquet of Charms Blo-Pops, then the media would be scared to even touch that. Of course, that touches on the fact that they have basically canonized the Gentle Violent Giant, so........

Restitution

My biggest question....

Why was she even in that school?

Don't ALL white girls get to go to all white schools and get fantastic educations which lead to high paying jobs and privilege? :sarcasm:

Hijinx

My biggest question....

Why was she even in that school?

Don't ALL white girls get to go to all white schools and get fantastic educations which lead to high paying jobs and privilege? :sarcasm:

She sure looks like a snow flake in a coal bin doesn't she?