Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need trash removal company

Need trash removal company

We just moved to the area and need a trash removal company for our weekly trash and not having much luck. We live off of Stoakley road.
    I've tried
    All American
    Ambers disposal
    Affordable refuse (bad experience 1st two weeks)
    Goode

They don't service our area except Affordable. Can someone please help. I need to get this set up quickly. We live in small community and all neighbors take their trash to the convenience center, I can't do that.
    Thank you,
    Dee

Do what my old neighbor did, put the bags in your trunk and take them to the closest dumpster.
    Should be plenty of refuse containers at the shopping center on Rt 4.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Try Bay Area Trash

Quote Originally Posted by MyTwoCents View Post
    We just moved to the area and need a trash removal company for our weekly trash and not having much luck. We live off of Stoakley road.
    I've tried
    All American
    Ambers disposal
    Affordable refuse (bad experience 1st two weeks)
    Goode

They don't service our area except Affordable. Can someone please help. I need to get this set up quickly. We live in small community and all neighbors take their trash to the convenience center, I can't do that.
    Thank you,
    Dee
    Try Evergreen. I pay $70 every three months and they pick up on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    Do what my old neighbor did, put the bags in your trunk and take them to the closest dumpster.
    Should be plenty of refuse containers at the shopping center on Rt 4.
    Don't get caught though. It's "theft of services" $400 fine.

Bay Area Disposal They do dumpsters in the area and have seen a smaller non-dumpster truck running around.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Try Evergreen. I pay $70 every three months and they pick up on Tuesdays and Fridays.
    she can always do the midnight special - drop it on the side of the road late at night.
    a bag here, a bag there. Just make sure the bag rips so the trash disperses and will be easier for nature to reclaim.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Don't get caught though. It's "theft of services" $400 fine.
    Somebody missed the <snark> tag....

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenhawk View Post
    Somebody missed the <snark> tag....
    I found your reply funny because I am moving in a week, and facing the same thing. But, I am moving back to Montgomery County, and it is different there. I will miss Southern MD so much! And, I mean that. I always loved taking my trash to my local waste site on Ball Road; it was no problem. I have known those guys for 18 years.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-28-2016 at 01:15 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    she can always do the midnight special - drop it on the side of the road late at night.
    a bag here, a bag there. Just make sure the bag rips so the trash disperses and will be easier for nature to reclaim.
    You don't know how many times I have seen bags on the side of the road just short of the Ball Road waste site. I guess they missed the 7pm closing. What is wrong with people? Seriously.

I have thought, sometimes, to stop and pick them up, but I didn't because you don't know what is in them. However, I have stopped to get a turtle out of the middle of the road.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-28-2016 at 01:37 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Members who have read this thread: 33