Bad mic again .....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
:lol: Trump is speaking to the Polish American Congress in Chicago and he is still sniffing. Another bad mic?

trump131.gif

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love the way Howard Dean came out and accused Trump of using cocaine; thus his sniffing problem. This from a man that howled like a wolf at the moon during one of his speeches. Too funny! Or, maybe not. Trump doesn't drink or smoke. I doubt he uses cocaine. What a buffoon Dean is. Thank God, he is gone. What an idiot he is. We are going to see much more idiocy before this election is over. Let's just hope the election is not rigged; which I have my reservations about that. God bless America. :patriot:

And to TJ, or whoever that wants to comment that I am posting at 3 in the am, get over it. I am wired because I am coming to the end of my cleaning out and fixing my house to be put up for sale on Oct. 9. And, I am moving on Oct. 6. So, whatever.

One more thing. Hillary and her clan are such pieces of shiat, I don't understand why so many Americans don't see that, and think our country will remain the same. We barely survived Obama, and Hillary will be worse. Our country will be done. The comments I have read over the days about our Gov is not there for us anymore, are absolutely correct. And, the biggest thing is that Obama/Hillary voters/welfare receivers/uniformed people will not be spared. It is already happening right before our/their eyes, and they don't see it. Hillary is a money grubbing, power hungry, failure, lying, piece of shiat. Period. Hello, McFly? Back to the future.

Does it bother anyone that if ole Hill is elected that her up for impeachment hub will be back in the WH? Or, the fact that they took things that didn't belong to them when they moved out the first time, or that Hillary is trying to use the woman card when she accuses Trump of being sexist, or that Comey, the so called ethical guy has been bought and paid for, or that 4 Americans died in Benghazi, or that ole Hill was told to save her emails, but she erased them and destroyed her numerous phones, or that she profited illegally while she was Sec of State, or that the Clinton Foundation is a fraud, and used for their personal use, or that she helped Russia get uranium, or that she has had people murdered, or that she is part of the NWO, or that Soros is her best bud, or that 5 of her staff have been given immunity to not testify against her, or that Bill met with Lynch on a plane in some obscure place, and on and on and on. What is wrong with people that they don't get what is happening. Being complacent, ignorant, or thinking nothing will happen to America is the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen in my lifetime. Not to mention, Obama's lofty aspirations while prez and after; SCOTUS or UN, anyone? If God truly exists, He/She will not let America be brought down. I think about all that have died to keep America free, and all it took was 30 years of the Clintons and Obama to maybe negate their sacrifice.
Wake up, people! Nite nite.

Last edited:

TruthSayer

I love the way Howard Dean came out and accused Trump of using cocaine; thus his sniffing problem. This from a man that howled like a wolf at the moon during one of his speeches. Too funny! Or, maybe not. Trump doesn't drink or smoke. I doubt he uses cocaine. What a buffoon Dean is. Thank God, he is gone. What an idiot he is. We are going to see much more idiocy before this election is over. Let's just hope the election is not rigged; which I have my reservations about that. God bless America. :patriot:

And to TJ, or whoever that wants to comment that I am posting at 3 in the am, get over it. I am wired because I am coming to the end of my cleaning out and fixing my house to be put up for sale on Oct. 9. And, I am moving on Oct. 6. So, whatever.

One more thing. Hillary and her clan are such pieces of shiat, I don't understand why so many Americans don't see that, and think our country will remain the same. We barely survived Obama, and Hillary will be worse. Our country will be done. The comments I have read over the days about our Gov is not there for us anymore, are absolutely correct. And, the biggest thing is that Obama/Hillary voters/welfare receivers/uniformed people will not be spared. It is already happening right before our/their eyes, and they don't get it. Hillary is a money grubbing, power hungry, failure, lying, piece of shiat. Period. Hello, McFly? Back to the future.

Does it bother anyone that if ole Hill is elected that her up for impeachment hub will be back in the WH? Or, the fact that they took things that didn't belong to them when they moved out the first time, or that Hillary is trying to use the woman card when she accuses Trump of being sexist, or that Comey, the so called ethical guy has been bought and paid for, or that 4 Americans died in Benghazi, or that ole Hill was told to save her emails, but she erased them and destroyed her numerous phones, or that she profited illegally while she was Sec of State, or that the Clinton Foundations is a fraud, or that she helped Russia get uranium, or that she has had people murdered, or that she is part of the NWO, or that Soros is her best bud, or that 5 of her staff have been given immunity to testify against her, or that Bill met with Lynch on a plane in some obscure place, and on and on and on. What is wrong with people that they don't get what is happening. Being complacent, ignorant, or thinking nothing will happen to America is the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen in my lifetime. Not to mention, Obama's lofty aspirations while prez and after. If God truly exists, He/She will not let America be brought down. Ok. I am done. Nite nite, y'all.

Soused.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Hey, LB. I figured you would be the first to respond to my post. Thanks for your feedback. Oh, wait. You had none; just an uniformed accusation. That makes you a troll. Get off my lawn, unless you want to buy my house. Thanks! :smile:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Perhaps, but she is also right.

People like you ignore such things, look the other way, like they never happened.
She is unfit to be President, and by all rights belongs in jail.

nope, no drunk posting there .... clear concise thoughts

Hijinx

nope, no drunk posting there .... clear concise thoughts

What is your interest in this. State it plainly.
Do you agree with LB. Do you think LL was crocked.
Do you disbelieve what she said..
If you don't where was she wrong?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well once in a while from you that would be nice.

It came out, today, that there was something wrong with Trump's mic at the first debate. I wouldn't put it past Clinton's cronies to sabotage every mic from here on out. That is no coincidence. It is out there, y'all, if you want to research it. Bing! That was easy!

Y'all are so scared! Maybe, Trump has a cold. OMG! Seriously? My granddaughter is 8 months old, and just got over her first cold. Her sniffles were awful. You libprogs are a hoot and a half! Thanks for the laugh!

And, members that have been here for a long time know when someone comes back as an MPD. It happened to me. I am still not sure why I got banned, but oh well; it is what it is. My original name was mamatutu (member since 2011). I owned up when I came back. You, not so much. :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is your interest in this. State it plainly.
Do you agree with LB. Do you think LL was crocked.
Do you disbelieve what she said..
If you don't where was she wrong?

Psst. I think he was agreeing with you.