Debate: Hillary vs Trump

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Monicas hoo ha.jpg

This_person

I forgot Monica wasn't a grown up at the time.

:confused:

Did I say or imply she's blameless.

No, I didn't. I merely pointed out that Hillary is responsible for her actions in attacking a person who had sexual relations with Hillary's husband, trying to ruin the young woman's life for talking about it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

No, I didn't. I merely pointed out that Hillary is responsible for her actions in attacking a person who had sexual relations with Hillary's husband, trying to ruin the young woman's life for talking about it.

Hmmm. That might help explain why Milly keeps insisting those sheep were liars.

Millburn

What did you think the "young women" was trying to do bye talking about it?She defended her family to the end.Hard for people to think Hillary would do what everyone one of you would do if you thought someone was after your family.

Last edited:

This_person

What did you think the "young women" was trying to do bye talking about it?She defended her family to the end.Hard for people to think Hillary would do what everyone one of you would do if you thought someone was after your family.

I think you mean "young woman" and "by".

If that's true, I think what the young woman meant by talking about it was to inform the nation what a POS the president was, and was responding to inquiries by a special prosecutor (as in, not going to the press for a scandal, but required to talk about it).

Given that millions of people divorce annually for infidelity I would say that certainly nothing close to "every one of [us]" would defend a lying spouse. Given that Monica's response was to an inquiry in a different Pres Clinton sexual harassment suit, following the revelations of a multi-year affair with Ms. Flowers, following a student (Susan Coleman) being murdered after admitting she was 7 months pregnant with her law professor's baby (professor happened to be Mr. Clinton).

So, no, unless I was horribly addicted to power and really had no care what my spouse did sexually because we had an "open" marriage and I needed my marriage to my spouse to keep my power, I wouldn't defend my spouse for these types of actions.

Sorry, wrong again Blue.

Hijinx

I think you mean "young woman" and "by".

If that's true, I think what the young woman meant by talking about it was to inform the nation what a POS the president was, and was responding to inquiries by a special prosecutor (as in, not going to the press for a scandal, but required to talk about it).

Given that millions of people divorce annually for infidelity I would say that certainly nothing close to "every one of [us]" would defend a lying spouse. Given that Monica's response was to an inquiry in a different Pres Clinton sexual harassment suit, following the revelations of a multi-year affair with Ms. Flowers, following a student (Susan Coleman) being murdered after admitting she was 7 months pregnant with her law professor's baby (professor happened to be Mr. Clinton).

So, no, unless I was horribly addicted to power and really had no care what my spouse did sexually because we had an "open" marriage and I needed my marriage to my spouse to keep my power, I wouldn't defend my spouse for these types of actions.

Sorry, wrong again Blue.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^