Proud Adulterer Blames Woman For Not Stopping Husband's Adultery

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Donald Trump was really proud of himself for not talking about former President Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky when he was on the debate stage Monday night.

But it's more than a little awkward he'd allude to an extramarital affair at all.

Trump's attack on Bill Clinton's affair – which Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with–is a bizarre campaign strategy for a man whose own sordid affair captivated the country in 1990. But Trump's calling out Hillary Clinton for her husband's actions is the way Trump has always looked at marriage. Putting the onus on women to stop their husband's affairs is classic Trump. The way he handled his own messy personal life decades ago suggests a disdain for the wronged woman, her husband's philandering a sign of her own shortcomings."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/proud-adulterer-blames-woman-for-not-stopping-husbands-adultery

Hijinx

Hillary says it's okay for women to be raped as long as they're raped by her husband.

Since when did sex become so vital to these Hilary supporters. They support same sex marriage, Transgenderism, but if a grown man with a million dollars gets a piece of ass they go nuts. It doesn't bother them when Hillary's husband does it, only when Trump does it.

I am not voting for either of these people because I like them, I am voting to try to save the Supreme court from Hillary