Hey, boy - There Were Issues with Trump's Microphone - Debate Commission

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So, Trump was correct after all.

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s audio equipment had problems “that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” nonpartisan debate officials said Friday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...rms-issues-donald-trump-mic-article-1.2813365

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ssion-acknowledges-issues-trump-s-mic-n657651

What say you, boy, if you have finished your nearly four day ménage à trois with your new best favorite Lester Holt inflatable and your well used Candy Crowley blow up? Tired out yet?

tommyjo

So that's why he lost? That's why he couldn't respond about his taxes? That's why he lied about the birther issue? That's why he didn't understand what the First Strike Policy of the US is? That's why gave two completely contradictory answers about First Strike...in the SAME sentence? That's why he kept interrupting Ms. Clinton? That's why he couldn't control his facial reactions? That's why he kept yelling "WRONG" into the mic? That's why he looked an acted like a petulant 4 yr old girl???

That's why he's spent the last 4 days attacking a Miss Universe contestant from 1999?

All of this was because "there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall."???

Really?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So that's why he lost? That's why he couldn't respond about his taxes? That's why he lied about the birther issue? That's why he didn't understand what the First Strike Policy of the US is? That's why gave two completely contradictory answers about First Strike...in the SAME sentence? That's why he kept interrupting Ms. Clinton? That's why he couldn't control his facial reactions? That's why he kept yelling "WRONG" into the mic? That's why he looked an acted like a petulant 4 yr old girl???

That's why he's spent the last 4 days attacking a Miss Universe contestant from 1999?

All of this was because "there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall."???

Really?

who said anything about winning or losing? Did you not get enough time with the inflatables?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And Trump is right again.

Wonder if he'll get an apology from all the tards who took a break from picking their buttcrack to scoff and mock him for saying what was in fact the truth?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Really?

It would be nice if you cared as much about Mrs. Clinton attacking and trying to destroy her husband's rape victims as you do about Donald Trump's tax returns.

So rape is just okay by you? Sexual harassment is peachy keen in your opinion? But by god, don't call some beauty queen fat and for god's sake release your tax returns! :jameo:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's why he looked an acted like a petulant 4 yr old girl???

Now THERE's some really powerful irony for ya. Sweetness...darling..love of my afterlife...you really need to sit back and just take the drugs your psychiatrist has prescribed for you in such copious quantities.

Hijinx

Now THERE's some really powerful irony for ya. Sweetness...darling..love of my afterlife...you really need to sit back and just take the drugs your psychiatrist has prescribed for you in such copious quantities.

In real life she must be Huma Abedin.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Really?

:lmao:

Hillary Clinton presented Ms. Chiquita Banana as some poor helpless victim. :wah:

She's anything but a helpless victim. I'm sure Chiquita has been rewarded handsomely for her less than stellar performances. :rolleyes:

NOW that truth comes out about Trump's mic being effed up at the debate. Wow! Color me surprised. Hillary can't win on any of the issues. She has to lie and cheat in order to gain some kind of advantage.

Millburn

SamSpade

Did you mean 1996, Miss Why Don't You Morons Read and Get It Right? Four Days and that's what we get?

While he absolutely should have just let it drop - hello, ISIS getting chemical weapons - I don't remember who brought it to our attention in the first place.
Maybe you could enlighten us? I remember the Clintons and their disdain for the "politics of personal destruction". So it couldn't have been THEM.
Besides, they have this poor track record of dealing with "bimbos".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you mean 1996, Miss Why Don't You Morons Read and Get It Right? Four Days and that's what we get?

While he absolutely should have just let it drop - hello, ISIS getting chemical weapons - I don't remember who brought it to our attention in the first place.
Maybe you could enlighten us? I remember the Clintons and their disdain for the "politics of personal destruction". So it couldn't have been THEM.
Besides, they have this poor track record of dealing with "bimbos".

Silly. Don't you know that Hillary is supposed to attack him and come up with these crazy people to say mean things about him and tell lies, and Trump is just supposed to remain silent and not respond? Haven't you been told over and over that this is how it's supposed to work?

Today the headline rolling through FB, courtesy of HuffPo, is "Trump Found 12 Year Old Paris Hilton Attractive." Sounds gross, eh? Then you read the story and hear what Trump *actually* said, which was, "Paris is a beautiful person. I've known her since she was 12." But let's not let facts get in the way of a good attack.

I'm sure Trump will be criticized for responding to that, too. But if he doesn't respond, the tards will take that as "proof" that he wanted to bang a 12 year old. It's a sad sad situation.

Hijinx

Silly. Don't you know that Hillary is supposed to attack him and come up with these crazy people to say mean things about him and tell lies, and Trump is just supposed to remain silent and not respond? Haven't you been told over and over that this is how it's supposed to work?

Today the headline rolling through FB, courtesy of HuffPo, is "Trump Found 12 Year Old Paris Hilton Attractive." Sounds gross, eh? Then you read the story and hear what Trump *actually* said, which was, "Paris is a beautiful person. I've known her since she was 12." But let's not let facts get in the way of a good attack.

I'm sure Trump will be criticized for responding to that, too. But if he doesn't respond, the tards will take that as "proof" that he wanted to bang a 12 year old. It's a sad sad situation.

Has anybody got any idea what platform Hillary is running on?
All she says is I have a plan. WTF is it. To copy Obamalamadingdong?
Everything she says or does is negative.

Bad mouthing her opponent instead of giving us her plan.